Druid and stats for the different specs!

Hi!
I’ve got a question - I’m playing Druid and mostly I play Resto, but for solo content and fun I also play balance. However I encountered a Druid that was having ilvl 470-475 gear all over his slots and he was stacking crit all over the places and he altered btw all four specs.

If I’d like to alter btw at least balance and Resto and that my gear would favor the both spec, what’s stats should I go for?

Haste? Crit? Mastery? Confused over here

Boomies go crit and haste with severe and expedient these days i think. Resto can work with the same items.
Bear wants vers and 0 idea about feral.

Bear wants Vers/Mastery & Feral wants Crit/Mastery/Verse

Feral goes crit/vers when going moc build, with crit of about 40 - 45%. Mostly for aoe and mythic plus. Stack severe and strike trough.

If you go bleed build then go crit/mastery, mostly for single target.

I go moc build even when it’s tyrannical, I just change my essences and that’s it.

I wish I understood exactly what you said haha because it feels like you know exactly what ur talking about…

Moc build? Tyrannical? Haha…I’m such a noob, but really wanna get better both at the game and the class!

Not sure, personally i use resto druid with stat prio, then tank spec

Then i use the tank spec-stats on feral & boomie ( stacking mastery followed by versatillity cuz iz fun ) Works for me!

I use balance and tank specs. Have Haste and crit as a priority on balance (expedient and severe corruptions) and versatility/mastery for bear. Making sure you’re using the best available azerite traits on your gear makes a big difference too. Haven’t played feral in ages so unsure about that one.
Having said that I only play solo content nowadays so haven’t a clue if the above will work for mythics or raids.

Moc build is mainly these talents = predator, soul of the forest, primal wrath and moment of clarity.

Here you go crit rating between 40 - 45% and rest you do versatility. High crit can be achieved with 3 severe corruption. And then you use striketrough.

As for essences, if it’s tyrannical (boss more hp) then use as a major breath of the dying (blood of the enemy is bis BUT you need rank 3).

If it’s fortified with many adds, then azerite beam or blood of the enemy (only rank 3).

Technically you can play all 4 specs with 1 set, if you don’t want to be the best at more than 1 of them.

Guardian and resto are closest in terms of stats to each other, both like versatility and mastery, but resto also goes well with crit.

Balance is all about crit haste, you can use resto with these stats, but you wont be topping the healing meters with it, but it’s still doable.

1 Like

How would you do it?
Try get crit on gear pieces then haste corruption or vice versa?

If you want to play balance druid, you’ll need to go crit haste gear / severe + expident corruptions.
But that is really lack luster for resto druid.

Resto really needs mastery and haste, with some vers thrown in.

1 Like

Are we talking about raiding? Because resto is stacking haste and expedient which is not even close to what bears want. With expedient stacking resto wants haste mastery with crit being very close to mastery.
The other build is stacking severe for raids and crit.
Either way, resto and boomkin are a lot closer to each other in terms of what they can use. You can pump just fine with haste and crit and can top the meters with it.

What you say also not true for m+ as for healing throughput you would stack mastery and haste as resto.

Short version in my opinion is: (always adapt tho, different content makes u wanna swap stats around)

Resto: vers build is bulky and slightly more dps - or - mastery for more healing. Haste is always love.

Balance: haste crit > all. Mastery buffs ur dmg a bit aswell. Full vers for pvp ive heard? Don’t pvp, so dunno.

Feral: crit>mastery>=vers>>haste. This depends on ur azerite traits (look at crit with tigers fury buff)

Always sim for dps tho…

Bear: vers>all. Then Haste for faster gcd/ healing and dmg, mastery for survival.

I’m no expert but it works for me and my level of play (15-18keys etc):+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.