Druid DPS LF M+/Mythic community or guild

Hi, I’m a Boomkin/Feral DPS looking for a group of people to play with. Unfortunately my raidteam disbanded so I just need new ppl to play with. I’m looking either for a stable M+ group, community or a nice guild.
I’m currently 5/12 M. Boomkin for raids, 477 ilvl, Feral for M+ 475.
As i probably won’t have time for a serious hardcore raiding I’d pref a semi-hardcore or even casual guild. I have a 467 DH as well if required.
You can contact me by discord: Nessie#1281 or Bnet: Nessie#22930

Hi!

We are a casual guild at the minute with guildies running M+ however come SL we are looking to start raiding. If you would like to read more on us you can see our post here

Reborn [6/12M] on Draenor Horde is a casual but experienced 2-day raiding guild. The core of our team is made up of players that have raided together for up to 10 years. Our raid nights are a healthy mix of fun, banter and focus when necessary. We are currently looking for ranged DPS to strengthen our Mythic roster for Ny’alotha, as well as more people going into Shadowlands.

Our raid nights are Wed and Mon 20:00-23:00 server time.

please message one of the officers in game for more info :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.