Druid Dreamgrove doesn't load

Tried to enter Dreamgrove by porting, portal between Dreamway and grove didn’t work. I tried to fly in. It worked partly. Not all loaded correctly like the campaign board and NPC quest giver I wanted the quest to turn in. So I logged off and on. Since then my druid won’t load anymore. All other characters load but not my druid. I keep getting the message ‘World server is down’. By reading about this issue in the customer support I realized for the first time ever I turned on War mode for one of my characters (the druid) prior to try and enter a class hall. I put in an in-game bug report by one of my other characters. I tried the suggestion the automated ticket service suggested about ‘jump starting’ your launcher by renaming folders to old. It didn’t work and somehow flushing my DNS - as suggested at customer support - doesn’t sound promising either.

See this other thread:

Thanks that is the one I mentioned as customer support

If you were aware of it, why did you feel the need for a separate thread, instead of contributing to the current one?

SMDH

I contributed to that one too, but it says it’s customer support and this is technical support. So may be it’s better to post it here.
And you can shake your head all you want.