Druid flight form colour

I would very much like if it was possible to change the colour of the 2 seater druid flight form for example as a nelf i would love to use the worgen white colour instead of being dark.

11 Likes

Please Blizzard :pray:

2 Likes

Not sure why for some classes colors are not spec locked but for some are, and for druid there is no colors at all lol.

1 Like

I like this suggestion.

1 Like

They need to unlock the spec/race colours for all the legion class mounts.

Shaman
Priest
DK
Warrior
Mage

Are all spec locked
And Druid race locked.

I want to be able to use my gold priest mount with a disco priest, or The fire elemental mount with my DI Enhancement Shammy!

Only thing I wouldnā€™t unlock for druids are the race specific one (Zandiā€™s/Fatties)
They should stay with their race

4 Likes

Is it the class hall variation? If so, I agree, it might get boring after a while to only have one color.

Tauren above ^^

I like this one too

Worgen below

I like troll owl :heart:

1 Like

Wait a minute. Why is Daestra level 10? Did I miss a trick? Has she always been level 10? An imposter? Starting again? Whatā€™s going on?!

3 Likes

Yeah, druid color will fix this game.

Yes she has been moved and renamed after having my fill of ingame hate mail from forums userā€™s.

They should just add more customisation options in general when it comes to druid forms, shaman travel forms etc. Youā€™ve only got to see how insanely popular the soul shapes have been and weā€™ll probably leave all that behind when the new expansion comes.

1 Like

Shaman ghost wolf really needs more love i agree.

Her level became small, but she continues to be the same mighty person youā€™re accustomed to.

That level is still higher than this text size above. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh man, could you imagine a series of Shaman class quests where you unlock different spirit forms?

That would be incredible.

1 Like

i already have the best color! red! but it would be nice to add more color like green, blue, yellow/bronze

1 Like

That would be cool, my worgen has brown fur & therefore brown forms, except for flight form

Granted it is majestic when white

2 Likes

Aaah thats disgusting!

I do believe it though, Grovi has gotten a few mails that im a complete moron and shouldnā€™t post without thinking not gonna wooork lassieees, my brain never works!ā€˜ā€™

Edit : Wops

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.