Druid looking for a casual active guild please :)

Hi realm!

I have played on and off for about 10 years, both horde and alliance. I have recently come back to alliance on my Druid (but have several alts…not max level) and I am looking for a casual active guild please :slight_smile:

I am not really looking to raid, as I don’t have the time. But more somewhere where there is an active community outside of raiding. I enjoy mythic+, questing, occasional pvp and the general game story.

I have raided a lot in the past, but due to work / personal commitment…I just can’t commit to a regular raid schedule etc.

I am a friendly player who is always happy to help people out whether it be grouping up for quests or participating in guild chat :slight_smile:

I don’t mind if the guild is new / old / big / small…so long as there is an active community.

Hopefully someone out there will read and reply :slight_smile:

Thanks!

you could check us out, check our forum post what is on this site, Aspiration LFM N´yalotha 11/12 heroic - #4 by Trilliam-kilrogg

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.