Druid Rake talent when inv. does not stun the target!

When BLIZZARD will fix the issue of Resto Druid in Arena? Using rake talent on the tree system when in stealth mode it must stuns the target for 4 seconds. Sometimes when I open the talent tree I see this line under rake ability that will stun the target other times this line disappears, and it does NOT stun target while inv.
When you are planning to fix it? I reported the bug 3x times no resolution

Its not working because its removed for anyone but Feral…

It is an intended nerf to non Feral specs, not a bug.

Are you sure? The tooltip says that it will stun even when you’re restro. It’s only in bg/arena it doesn’t

Would be a weird scam. Sounds more like a bug that the tooltip is stating it when it shouldnt anymore.

One of the first feral talents is that Rake Stuns and does 60% more damage again, so it having a Stun already would be hella weird design choices.

Its unnecessary of a nerf anyway, I dont know one person that complained about Rake stun on resto. If anything they needed it to get the Cyclones off, which is now even harder by not having Incap Roar and Mighty Bash together.

Does rake stun work for Resto outside of PvP, when the tooltip is saying it? That would be interesting.

The strangest part is once it works another time it doesn’t in arena rated as resto dru. That is why I am complaining and without that resto dru are really in bad position very nerfed especially to the new Dragonkind heal. Yesterday I did 1.5 Mill. heal and 100k dmg, the new class did 620 dmg and 1.2 Mill. heal without sweating as you do when you play dru

Just tested on my rdruid:
With war mode ON it stuns targets. Even pvp dummies. It seems like its only disabled inside instanced pvp. Bg/arena… Not sure if intended or bug but ye :stuck_out_tongue:

Update:
it also works in bg sometimes, currrently inside Ashran, if you take the talent when inside the bg it stuns players…
I’d say its a bug :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.