Druid Tree Form - problems and suggestions

I main a druid and have enjoyed the progress the class has been making in all the SoD phases so far. Always some improvements to one spec at least coming per phase. Have loved it because I like to play all the roles and that has been made very easy with druid and their runes.

The healer/caster hybrid style of play has been one of the biggest successes of SoD class/rune design so far, imo. However, the Tree of Life form is now going to effectively ruin that and pigeonhole druids into a more narrow set of playstyles than we have had in previous phases.

It is taking druids backwards.

I know some have been wanting this form because they probably have fond memories from later expansions of being a tree. However, I don’t think SoD should go back to that future, but move to the new areas where it already has been in earlier phases.

I know the genie might be out of the bottle already and the Tree form can’t be scrapped, meaning that we lose my favorite playstyle, but could you then at least consider making a visual option of my character still showing the actual humanoid form, even just for me. Please?

I still want to heal, but my other character is paladin and that one is obviously a lost cause at this stage. Just want to have one interesting healer character/playstyle without rerolling.

The main idea behind Druids is that they are shapeshifters!
Nothing more to be said besides that I love Tree of Life form.