Druid/Kaldorei RP

I have now been Roleplaying for a number of years and always liked playing on my Druid but never role played them before. I was wondering if there are any Druid/Kaldorei guilds out there that are taking on new members?

5 Likes

Plenty as of late! Which is a good thing.

( And on a note, I may of have even forgotten some Kaldorei centered guilds. These are what I could scramble from the top of my head) And also note, that not all guilds have forum posts! :slight_smile:
Enjoy your RP! And I hope you’ll find home soon.

9 Likes

I would suggest the Dirge of Teldrassil. Warlike and awesome guild; regular events and cross-guild / cross-faction roleplay guaranteed.

2 Likes

There are quite a few Kaldorei guilds about, some more focused on Kalimdor while others are more further stretched. There was a thread posted just for this purpose that should more or less, be up to date:

Whatever guild you choose, I hope it works for the best and don’t worry if one guild doesn’t stick, just find what suits you and your character best!

5 Likes

Adding to the above posts, next weekend there’ll be a festival in Feathermoon Stronghold, which is a good opportunity to meet members of various night elf guilds:

Good luck!

3 Likes

I’d say if you want go for more or less purely druidy stuff then Hand of Cenarius is a good pick. :slight_smile:

But as others have said, check out the Kaldorei guilds thread to see what else is there or come to the Hunt event to meet a lots of people around and dip your toes into the druid rp there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dirge of Teldrassil, mate! Bundles of fun with those guys.

2 Likes

As totally part of the Night Elf Community™ I would reccommend the BASED gamers at [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

Ok I plugged you Vash, please give me my kids back.

3 Likes

Thanks for the mention, but we’re sadly on an indefinite hiatus as it is; my current free time doesn’t permit me to guild leadership, but I plan to bring us back once it clears up!

As others have mentioned, the Night Elf roleplay thread lists a good amount of guilds - I’d suggest for Ruinthel to have a look there.

4 Likes

Hand of Cenarius has been since I can remember a great druid guild. It is rather old in existance in this server. I cannot speak for most of the others since I know little of them as I steped away from the Kaldorei RP a while ago.

Is the Greenwardens still active?

1 Like

I’d recommend Dirge of Teldrassil…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.