Elune/Moon Worship Community Discord 🌙

Zin-al-Elune good people of AD!

Mother Moon, the most divine of all of Azeroth’s gods, the theme behind many of AD’s guilds and elven communities. She is an important figure first and foremost for the Kaldorei but also for many Shal’dorei and even Worgen, Tauren and Zandalari. Yet for many of us, we lack a central place to discuss and convene with fellow devout of our fair goddess. It is time for us to correct this, and to unite as a community of faithful.

The Elunite Community Discord is a new and open initiative for all moon loving characters whether you be a member of her Chosen, the Kaldorei, a Worgen, the Lost but hopeful Shal’dorei, a noble Tauren or even a misunderstood Lun’alai Troll. We welcome all to join us as we grow and create better and most importantly MORE Roleplay for our Moon Goddess we all care deeply about.

We will be working hard to create:

• Elune Community Events for all her devout
  • Thoughtful and well-reasoned Lore discussions
  • Artistic Art
  • Stories from Elune’s most faithful
  • New and improved Elven Pals (And maybe even some savages)
  • A friendly and entertaining OOC community

Community Goals

As a community we want simply to provide a space for Priestesses of all creeds to come together and enjoy some fun Roleplay as well as have easy access to one another.

The community plans to host weekly Sermons hosted by priestesses from partaking guilds which are open to all members, this will give a space for us all to gather together, talk with our fellow Sisters (and Brothers) and enjoy some time praying in reverence to our goddess. We plan to begin these as soon as possible and will keep the date and location of the upcoming gathering in the OP at all times so you can easily come and visit.

We also seek to encourage interested players, new and old, to join our community and become a part of our Roleplay. Whether you wish to RP a Priestess or a simple person of faith we welcome all to come, learn and grow with us.

Next Gathering:

• On Monday July 13th - from 2000hrs realm time ( start to assemble) - Sermon starts 2015hrs.
  • Open to: Alliance Faction
  • A Sermon hosted by Priestess Arialla Starheart.

Link to join the discord:

[Post edited to convert link into a hyperlink - Conversion of a link into a hyperlink is not an endorsement by Blizzard Entertainment. Blizzard Entertainment is not involved with, nor does support or endorse; this community made discord server. Be aware Blizzard have no control over the quality, or content, of external networks, and you access them at your own volition and risk. Ecumenical Elunism Discord Server is an entirely fan made community, with which Blizzard Entertainment has no involvement with or presence in.

37 Likes

Praise be mother moon. :full_moon:

5 Likes

Heretic! The Tauren, Zandalari and NB worship of Elune is plain wrong and heretical!!:hocho:

Otherwise awesome initiave! Will join asap!

5 Likes

Very nice, I have to say…

6 Likes

Like you know how anyone else worships.
Highborne are too busy trying to suck magic out of demons, to understand anything other than their own heretical actions.

2 Likes

…Hmmm what kind of savages…?

1 Like

Why those dog people you Kaldorei are so fond of of course :^)

3 Likes

praise e’lune! :pray: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Zin-al-Elune! This is a very based and Elunepilled idea!

5 Likes

I mean dog-people are always better then Cow-people and Trolls… Just sayin’!

Thats true :smirk::heart:

Eitherway! This discord is epic and THE place to be if you feel Elune is a Goddess you can respect and get behind! Epic members who all bring their knowledge of what Elune should and could be with them!

3 Likes

Sounds very based, if I had a suitable character I would’ve probably joined in on this.

4 Likes

Finally! It is time to guide the lesser races away from their heretical ways and show them that the Shal’dorei way is the only right way to worship Elune :star_struck:

2 Likes

The shal’dorei way is to not worship things at all. :grimacing: Imagine pandering to your foolish ancestors and kaldorei, how disgraceful.

But also very cool post Ilistria, good luck.

2 Likes

The shal’dorei way is to not worship things at all

It’s ok Anyssra… soon you will understand… when the Highborne rule azeroth again and the great temples are restored you will have no other choice… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Now this is what I like to see!

Since the Sisterhood of Elune dissolved earlier this year there’s be a niche in the community for an Elune based group and i’m hoping this may be it. I can only hope it doesn’t breed an institution that seeks to exert authority by position but rather by respect and wisdom of all its constituent members!

With that being said I can only wish you folks the best and may just pop over to this Discord!

2 Likes

< Handmaidens of Elune > ya ninny

Looks good though! lets get some moon on!

2 Likes

I’m seeing Vaelene and Anyssra:

4 Likes

It has been a hectic launch, but I can now safely say the ranks to actually work! And we’re already hard at work to bring the community to life with interesting RP discussion and the officer team working behind the scenes to organise the first gathering event!

If you would like to get in on this, offer up suggestions or just get to know your fellow faithful all you meed to do is join.

6 Likes

The first gathering has now been set for 29th June, full details updated in OP above.

Hope to see lots of people there.

8 Likes

With less than a week to go before the first gathering we’re also hard at work behind the scenes working towards the next! We will be operating on a cycle! So the week after we will have another meeting on the Horde. A perfect opportunity for you Shal’dorei, Tauren and Lun’alai to meet up with one another!

3 Likes