Druids and stealing herbs

Why have druids in flight form taken to stealing herbs when another char is already picking it , they already have an unfair advantage , this has been going on for years and years , but at last if a druid follows you around and keeps stealing the herb you are attempting to harvest report them for griefing and blizzard will act , this must be stopped as must the scammers operating on the auction house with their buy one herb trick.

Are you sure they’re following you around or are they just herbing alongside the same path?

This isn’t griefing and Blizzard will not act. Sure it is an unsociable act, but it is not against game rules since “Ye Olden Times”.

It is not a scam to put up one item for sale or otherwise people will just be forced to put two items for sale. Sometimes I find random single ores, herbs or other profession goods from drops/chests so this would be quite weird.

Tauren has a racial so they can pick up herbs faster, technically you want to attack tauren race and not druid class as flight form has 0 advantage anymore since Mist of Pandaria.

what ia am on about here is druids who can steal the herb i am picking with my druid , i am already harvesting it and they steal it , and yes i report them and yes i get a post from blizzard saying action has been taken against a player for griefing .

most petty thing i’ve seen in a long time… it’s racial. make a tauren druid and don’t report people for making advantage of class/racial that has been there since vanilla?