Druid's in classic

Dear Druid’s,

Will you play Druids in Classic WoW or you will change to your better version (warrior mage rogue)?

All best !

I loved druids in classic, they felt great out in the world doing content like questing or farming and in wpvp, all of this was a big part of classic WoW to me.

I main shaman in bfa, but I will be maining druid in vanilla.

Gonna stay drood. Totally love the class.
Having stealth, heals and being able to solo certain content because of that makes it the perfect class for me.
Also I usually solo play so that makes them even more perfect.
And vanilla five mans always have need for heals, off tanking and battle res.

Druids are awesome at soloing quests and have tons of utility in smaller groups.

1 Like

Good to hear that we will not be alone!

The main thing putting me off is the fact that they don’t have a non-combat res

It pains me to say I will not be maining a druid in classic. I’ve played more feral than any other class by far, and as much fun as the druid was to level and do solo content in vanilla, the damage was painfully low. I love the class so much, but I would worry about the difficulty in raiding etc.

If whatever guild I end up in decide they want a feral in the raid - then I’m game for filling that slot. But if not a planned addition to a group, I’m too concerned about forever being turned down from PUGs

I’m not sure yet - I love my druid but fancy trying something different, maybe shaman… Idk

I would love to be a Druid. But it’s just so weak.

Jack of all trades, master of none. This was the case in Vanilla unfortunately.

Playing a Boomie for example works, of course it ‘works’ but… The consumables, enchants, bis, try harding will just piss you off when you see a green geared Mage do the same or even more dps :frowning:

In pvp tho they are scary in the right player.

1 Like

Once a Druid always a Druid here :deer:

I cannot wait to be jack of all trades again :slight_smile: It was a lot of fun to play; sure it might not be “top notch” on raw output, but with the right tools in the right order, it excels! And most importantly for me, it´s a joy to play; I cherish the quests and whole charisma around it. :butterfly:

Yep, rolling a druid… Thought long and hard about playing shammy or Mage but I just can’t let go of my Druid, only 2 weeks to go =D

The splitting of feral into two specs was one of the greatest tragedies of the early days.

Never forgetti! :rage:

1 Like

That split made no sense. And I still feel that it was done to stop player from other classes whine about how druids were able to tank and dps at the same time or some sh*t like that.

Have not decided yet.

Don’t look forward to level to 10 being oom hitting mobs with my staff and then to 20 as bear before getting catform. Don’t look forward to not getting any raidspots or loot for being feral. To old = casual to be able to grind ranks in PVP-guilds for gear.

I do hower look forward to beating epic geared rouges, warrior, mages and hunters with my bluegear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.