Dual legendary equip in future?

I wanted to ask if in future we will be able to equip dual legendary in future patches ?

If anyone has infos on it or rumours ?

Don’t see why not - after all, they started Legion with 1 equippable legendary then changed it to 2 later on. So yeah, can see them doing it

I’m pretty sure it’s mostly rumors, so I wouldn’t treat it like something that will absolutely happen.

However at the same time, it’s fairly logical thing and it could allow for interesting synergies. Plus Legion had dual legos too.

Maybe they won’t even drop it soon and wait since we are powerful enough for them to justify this but I’m pretty sure double legos will be a thing at some point

The might also release completely new legendary item, working alongside these. There is really no confirmation, it’s all guessing, and lately it pops up a bit more.

It will take a lot of tuning and balancing to allow for 2 legendaries to be equipped. For example - imagine being able to equip the newly changed Exploiter legendry along with the Battlelord legendary. That would be simply too much.

I think it will happen eventually, but I don’t think it’ll be as cut-and-dry as simply equipping 2. Maybe having 2 will reduce effectiveness or something.

Exploiter and Battlelord together are counter productive tho. The former wants you to spam as many Op between MS while the latter wants you to use Exec/Condemn during MS cooldown.

Battlelord + Enduring + Mortal Combo is where the fun will be

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.