Dual spec dual spec dual spec

when it feels really bad everytime you go to the trainer to change your talent tree you know the system is bad hello? anyone there??
50g fee just feels really bad end of story

6 Likes

No dual spec, it’s garbage and doesn’t fix anything.

Go retail —>

3 Likes

Dual spec is OK feature, but it doesn’t belong to TBC. Let’s suffer.

1 Like

Please give us dual spec or at least a pvp spec. Your player engagement would actually increase

1 Like

I could sorta see a point to a spec that you can actually only use in instanced PvP (BGs and arenas), but please leave this dual spec stuff out of PvE. TBC PvE was not balanced around being able to seamlessly switch between specs, and I have little doubt that high-end PvE metas would end up incorporating dual spec switching as part of it.

1 Like

I used to be in favour of dual spec, but dual spec would kill moonkin tanking entirely, which would be sad.

There’s probably other interesting edge gameplay that would also be lost.

You think you do; but you don’t.

Nah thanks but nope.

No no and no. Thx.

Well, the top is doing that if deemed it will help. Making dualspec will only make this seep into lower levels of dedication and do more damage then good.

Dual spec imo is considered as a synergetic change, not as a “Parasitic” change.

1 Like

No, it is a parasitic change as it does not improve anything. And also stop using terms you learn watching youtube videos.

The term is intended to be said for clarification whats wrong with that?

These were my negatives about dual spec when it was implemented. Once it was done in original Wrath I noticed that

• I stopped visiting class trainers once all my spell were learned. You just took cookie cutter build from guides and forgot about trainers existing up till next tier or meta shift.

• Some guilds required to have 2 of the same specs, but with different talents for some encounters on progressing.

I would agree on TBC dual spec only on condition, that you will still need to visit class trainer to change spec.

Afaik dual spec always required you to be in a major city. Who cares if it is through the class trainer. I’ve never seen anyone change spec in the open world or instances?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.