Duck mount

also, 1 thing. most of these alts are from the realm “Executus”, and i have 4 alts on AD, but none on Executus.

2 Likes

Duck mount won’t save the low sale numbers.

2 Likes

it’s just a request for a fun mount to use in-game!

1 Like

This a quacking idea :blush:.

1 Like

If you get a like from me and not showing my face in logo, its the same person faking the others. Its an angry person just wanting to troll.

1 Like

I am already pretty sure it isn’t you as I’ve seen him like you with “Crymorebaby” several times. I’ve heard people say it’s Beefy but to me it makes more sense that it would be one of the active forum users. If you look at Tesla for example you will see he actually did like the OP with both his lock and mage, so not like these things are above him.

You don’t know that.

At the end of the day I don’t really care who it is, but the thread did get an inflated amount of likes because of it. Anyways, I’ve wasted enough replies on a thread about ducks.

2 Likes

Thats the one <3

I want a Duck mount!
-Signed, a duck enjoyer.

1 Like

honestly, i would like to have likes from actual people and not trolls.
this was just a thread about an idea and i would’ve liked to know what people thought about a duck mount in the game.

4 Likes

btw anizah, in wich section should i go to make a ticket for this?

2 Likes

ooooh, I would want this…so bad!

Just look at him! So majestic. :grinning:
I already have a hunter with 2pet ducks, would just be perfect to jump onto a duck mount and waddle away.

(also seriously I would love another flying mount that was just like a regular bird).

1 Like

im not sure. i just picked whatever section, as nothing matched the case. its been more than 24 hours but still waiting.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt them either. What’s your point?

1 Like

That I am disliking all this pretentious, quirky stuff.

1 Like

duck fly mount plz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.