Duck mount

Since in DF we saw the introduction of the misteryous duck-kin, i would like alot to be able to ride one of them as mount, what would you think?

60 Likes

/signed

Also, as they are from a pvp quest, can we have an armored version as well.

Kind Regards,
Duck Enthusiast

4 Likes

How fitting that you named so many of your alts you used to like your thread spins on names with “fart” and “sheep” in them.

No, you cannot have your ducks, enough with the Disney garbage already.

1 Like

I suppose the amount of likes you got shows what people think. Allow me to add one for myself…

1 Like

No. Likes arent from him.
Are you always so rude?

4 Likes

I didn’t do that.
There’s Someone following me and other posters putting strange likes with some of our names twisted.

3 Likes

Robo. I guess he knows it cuz its simple reading the names on likes, understanding the situation.
He just wanted to be cool, posting a rude comment.
Like boomers on facebook.
Btw lets hope with trading post they add a duck mount.

6 Likes

That would Be so cool!

3 Likes

Sounds exactly like something the person doing it would say.

Must say I feel personally attacked that you didn’t even bother putting a single Fartnik or Sheepnik in there.

1 Like

Can you proove it’s us then?

I don’t see a reason to do this on a thread for a duck mount, and what would i achieve by alt liking My posts?

3 Likes

Can you prove it isn’t?

3 Likes

Check My armory and theyrs, also all My alta are in My guild, these characters are lvl 10 and not in My guild.

3 Likes

People are known to post on alt-accounts on here, and you are alt-posting with a hidden profile which is suspicious to begin with.

This conversation is pointless and I reserve my right to be sceptical.

3 Likes

You do have a the right to be skeptical, but please, Just look at the people Who are putting likes on me and other posters.

2 Likes

Don"t waste your breath on Zok Robo, I think he is the alt one of our stalkers :thinking:
Can’t be sure tho’, maybe just a similar one

2 Likes

Ofc he is.

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want to ride duck.

1 Like

Me!! togheter with my fire snail

1 Like

Fukushima chicken

I already opened a ticket yesterday but didn’t receive a response yet.

This is getting out of hand. The Person responsible for these alts needs to be banned.

It’s not him. I have also been Alt spammed in some of my threads.

4 Likes