Duel rework

What if you cannot

• silence anymore in duel?
1 Like

Can you explain why you think so and why it would be good?

1 Like

He got silenced, obviously.

1 Like

What does this even mean? Only sub has access to shadowy duel, but they don’t have a silence in their tool kit.

Or perhaps you talk about regular duels, but that doesn’t make any sense either.

2 Likes

Ok i clarify, so in the situation where i got dueled, i got silenced by a Shadow Priest and duration still carry on into Shadowy Duel. Rogue pressure is too insane with Shadowy Duel. I mean what ever i should trinket than duel? No, there’s no way to trinket a duel if you get them both at the same time. Do you get what i mean now?

Why not just say delete shadowy duel since it has always caused issues?
I understand your point, but you could just have said that “every effect gets removed when someone uses shadowy duel on you” since if its not silence, it can be any other effect you get upset about since thats just how strong shadowy duel is.
So just ask for it to be removed.

1 Like

Well i hope the team gets the memo and removes Shadowy Duel compeletely. It’s unnecessary to have it in the game imo.

3 Likes

can we get atleast a duel rework, that we have to fight with cards instead of normal weapons, and the rogue isnt be able to pick the exodia card, but we have the chance for it?

You cant silence into duel, but if you have any cc before it carrys into the duel and wouldnt make any sense if the duel would remove the other previous ccs.

1 Like