Dueler's guild

First time I heard about this feature I was so excited. To be honest this was one of the features why I decided to try and came back to wow in bfa. But in reality, we actually got another dead feature :frowning:
As an idea, the official arena for dueling where you may challenge other people I found awesome! Yes, dueling in wow unbalanced between classes, but still, I think this is pretty fun to do. But for some reason, Blizzard decided to make this feature stillborn :confused: To play in this club you have to go to some empty place outside the city and just waiting there for the opponent. Which of course no one does. Why they just didn’t put this club to the capital or at least a character who can put you to the queue for founding an opponent? And why there is no any daily or something?

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head there. You’ve got some specs that auto win every fight and others that can do jack all as their hp melts away. Not exactly fun for those who never stand a chance.

PvP is balanced around 3s, which to Blizz means they have to have some classes that can do everything alone and others that are heavily reliant on teammates.

I dunno about Horde, but for Alliance it’s right next to our PvP vendors, about 15-20 seconds from the main area. As for location, it kinda has to be out of the main area, you don’t want people lagging up the middle of the city and vice versa.

PvP is balanced around 3s

Yes, and I special mention it) But this the same since classic and it doesn’t prevent to have some fun) For example, back in days I loved to spending time dueling and event I had no change versus warlocks, I still sometimes tried to kill them, because it was really fun)
Of course, it shouldn’t be rated or kinda

about 15-20 seconds from the main area

Good for you) For the Horde you have to go like a couple of minutes from the city. But even if it was in 20 sec from the city it’s not enough, because there is nothing to do until you are waiting for a duel, so no one doing this. And for sure the arena shouldn’t be in the city, but there can be NPC who can add you to the dueling queue

1 Like

That does seem like an oversight. I’ve never actually done the Dueler’s Guild, but that seems like a core issue, no one wants to sit still whilst waiting for a PvP queue to pop. Perhaps they should add it into the PvP group finder, so you can queue from anywhere.

1 Like

I’d be doin it a lot if there was a bg style queue. But patiently wait at hook point… no.

1 Like

If you want to join a dueling community…

Due to no interest from duelers, have deleted community. Join Alliance Defence Force for group WPvP instead!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.