Dueling is non existent, solution?

More or less yea, an unwritten rule if you will… no bloodlust, no recklessness, no LoH, not only that, even using preparation or cold snap was a cheap move, now i wouldn’t be surprised if people got healthstones from locks before the duel and pay the opposite faction guy to help them out in a duel, different times my dude

I was so lousy at duels - bad eyesigth :cry: that I was allowed LoH by guildies … and still lost :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow a rogue make a conclusion that dueling died out due to cool downs taking too long to recharge? Not because everyone knows by now that rogues are clear winners in 1v1 if their cool downs are ready? And TS wants to reignite dueling by giving most OP dueling class their one shot combo every damn time? Even if that would be case I would better watch holy paladin vs resto druid 2h duel, than watch or participate the duel of rogues.

2 Likes

Duelling wasn’t a thing in classic vanilla either.

Its 2022, not 2005 and ppl don’t do things for fun. It’s honor per hour and parsing, maybe complain about other classes being OP in some way.

3 Likes

You can do the exact same thing in shattrath, que skirmish and leave arena.

If you enjoy duelling then go Orgrimmar / SW with ur duel buddies and duel …

Personally id rather watch paint dry

Dueling was popular in orignal TBC because people were more younger and had time over.
It was also popular because the game was new. They wanted to try out “how to play” by doing duels.
These things aren’t true anymore, even if the game is the same. We change. And we already know how to play, most of us. Now we value our time, then we did before.

Dueling was also popular because, other parts of the game like raiding was unknown to large group and harder to get into.

You are incorrect, ALOT of people would love to have dueling back.

Dueling never left.
Right click - duel.

No need to thank me.

Dueling was here a lot in classic despite all those things you described above. Even faction dueling and wpvp was there despite you valued your time.TBC is different story due arena and raidlogging. TBC was just overhyped and when people saw that lots of them went to raid logging and player vs pillar to arena logging.
Many my friends who hyped TBC dont play TBC at all or they log only for stuuf i mentioned above.
Dueling is still thing on private servers.
So its deffo comunnity problem related to blizz servers.

no dual spec = no dueling

it’ll change with wotlk. blizz screwed up by not implementing it sooner

Dueling is dead because people don’t care about it anymore. Simple as is. Nothing will change that, it will stay dead in WotlK aswell. No changes short of dueling giving honor are going to bring dueling back.

this… sadly, its just this.

Nah.
When I count my hours in TBC compare to classic it says everything. Its not dead because people dont care.
Its dead because people dont care about anything esle than raidlogging and arena logging.
Generaly all activities that were happening in the past or in classic are nonexistant here.
TBC is kind of dead comparing it to classic. Thats also why I can actually pay attention to those threads :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.