Duelist achievement missing

Greetings!
I achieved DUELIST for the first time in DF S4 on 4/7/24 on Outerspace-Silvermoon and on 27/6/24 on my other shaman Theblueprint-Silvermoon. None of those achievements are unlocked properly in the PvP/Arena section. However, I have them in Feats of Strength/Player vs Player (that is where I got the dates from). Please advise. Thanks!
Your over-a-decade-long subscriber
PS I made three in-game tickets but I did not receive anything that could lead to a resolution or even an acknowledgement that this is a potential bug. I did however receive a ticket suggesting a complete UI reset. I did that and it did not help. My issue is not resolved.

2 Likes

Hello,
I achieved Duelist (for the 1st time) in DF S4 on both resto shams and now I don’t have those achievements in the Player vs Player/Arena section. Important to highlight, I am not talking about titles because I know that titles are only usable during a season. I have those achievements (however) in the Feats of Strength.
To illustrate this further, on my other characters if I reached RIVAL max, rival achievements are there.
Thank you!

the same happened to me didnt receive the weapon illusion even though it says i am duelist on the pvp tab

Well, I have the illusion but not the PVP/ARENA achievement. I have the ach in Feats of Strength tab though. This is apparently a bug that they are aware of but whenever I reach customer support, I either get an AI generic answer or an answer telling me to report the bug and hope for it to be solved (not defined when). either way, it seems that they do not care much.

1 Like

Hello!
I achieved DUELIST for the first time in DF S4 on 4/7/24 on Outerspace-Silvermoon EU and on 27/6/24 on my other shaman Theblueprint-Silvermoon EU. None of those achievements are unlocked properly in the PvP/Arena section. However, I have them in Feats of Strength/Player vs Player (that is where I got the dates from).
Thanks!

Hey all,

I can confirm that this has been reported to the developers, and that this is being looked at. If you find another bug in-game, please do report it to our developers, and they’ll be able to check this out for you. :slight_smile:

Bug fixes are usually published in our Hotfix blogs and patch updates, which can be found in the News section of the main site.

Thank you!

1 Like

That gives some hope. Thank you for replying! I just hope it won’t take ages to be resolved.

Hey there,

sadly I have the same issue.

Any help from Blizzard in sight ?

Greetings

Still no solution for the problem ? Thats annoying!!