Dumb kicking system

so i join the dungeon, dude come ups with ridicilous rout of skipping mobs where all instead fall into the pit, i simply comment “nice skipping”: sweaty ppl instantly kick me for that, I guess to pve players its the highest insult in history, and on top of being kicked for no reason I also get 30 min debuff, so just cause u get matched with monkeys that are teamed up you also pay for their ridicilous desire to kick anybody for anything, no need to mention how ridicilous it is to get kicked for a comment

1 Like

You cried for RDF for 1 year, enjoy the new dumb system bro.

1 Like

‘Random kicks dont happen’ - PRO-RDF’ers.

I never cried for any RDF
are u ok coming up with weird assumption about me?

Relax, don’t mean you specifically, but the general public that cried for it for ages.

Keep talking as a dps you will be replaced in 1sec, next time shut your mouth and be happy you are in the grp and not back to the que

1 Like

Almost 40 posts in 2 days insulting people. Who hurt you?

1 Like

bad grades at school, huh?

1 Like

Just report and he will have a vacation to think about his behavior.

wotlk is overrrrrrrrrrrrr

I bet it was not like this :smiley:
I think you were annoying so that’s why 4 people decided to kick you from group because
1 person can’t dictate how 4 are gonna approach dungeon runs…

From my experience - the random kicks aren’t that bad. Complaints about getting kicked for having no heirlooms are loud, but such kicks happen only once every few runs. Most people don’t even think of kicking someone before first wipe unless they are afk/DC’ed or behave badly. But if you’re in an automatically-matched group, you are bound to meet some toxic people.

A solution to this issue would be implementing the system that was there in early Cataclysm, which prevented kicking people for the first x minutes - and made replacees spawn at the entrance instead of where the group is, preventing the group from quick-recycling members.

By the way, in order to get kicked, you have to get an initiative and 2 positive votes. However, a lot of people just smash “yes” without reading, so there are more positive votes than there should be.

What I find strange is that they increased the matchmaking penalty to 30 minutes, while in most games it’s 15 minutes. What’s the reason? Were there people abusing the system by massively joining and leaving, or what?

I also wanna add that when you get kicked, the game should tell you the reason why so you know if you did something wrong or if it was unwarranted. If you find yourself getting kicked over and over again for similar reasons, perhaps you can learn something from it and improve. “You have been removed from the group” tells you absolutely nothing.

dude if I really did something differently, I wouldnt mak a topic her coz i would understand the issue on my side. Here its so ridicilous that I cant believe it thats why I am making this topic, but i dont care if you believe me or not

Recently levelled a char from about 45-80 as dps without heirlooms never once been kicked so i don’t understand this. I’ve seen occasional trigger finger votes come in but i only vote yes for unannounced AFK. I find 99% of groups are fine, sometimes there are some outrageous wipes but its usually always just because people are only half paying attention and eventually things shape up. If you running lots of dungeons your gear is going to be maxed out in blues anyway as long as you’re picking up the dungeon quests too especially from 70+.

Will say that 30 minute debuff is a little excessive but there has to be some deterrent i guess from just queuing and then exiting.

1 Like

“If i never had it so nobody ever did too”