Dump your conquest

If you dont know what to do with your conqust - you can dump it to buy the rnd equipment boxes and dont open them until after the season. If opened after season end they will contain some gold, 200 i think.

This macro will auto click the popup which asks you if you rly want to buy the box.

/click StaticPopup1Button1

Bind this macro to a key and smash it while right clicking the conqeust boxes to dump all conquest in seconds.

1 Like

The alternative is using an addon called BuyEmAll which buys all the boxes at once for you with a single click (by doing Shift + right click with the mouse on the item when you opened the vendor page)

I usually just get the addon, buy all the conquest, then remove the addon until the next season I need to do this

1 Like

But do these boxes turn into gold in pre patch or when expansion goes live?

After the season ends

so next wednesday

if you open them on wednesday they contain a gray item, worth 200g

Woah, 200 g for single box? Its like 3000g for 5000 conquest? I hope token wont spike to the moon :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Im confused. Did you expect more?

It’s better then nothing and if u got like 100k+ conquest it will be better then buying shields atleast.

Shields? How come?

Nice I have over 25k conquest each on 8 characters, could have more but I havent played so much this season. Some have just 1 character for all season with barely 20 games, I understand they wont gain much from this.

How have you gotten so much? When was the last time you touched grass?!

1 Like

Im playing two accounts, Im never just waiting 40min without doing something. :slight_smile:

works well. ty.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.