Dungeon design in TWW is deeply concerning

Like I already said. Quazis UI makes everything clean.

So. No more clustered cast bars one on top of the other. No more cast bars filling up your screen and preventing you from seeing anything else.

And as for selecting the mob, click on the name plate of the mob. The one blinking red. The one that has no other bar around it and is easy to click.

Give it a try. :slight_smile: It was designed specifically to address all the issues you mention.

I just wish they would return to a more simple dungeon design. All the classes are made to do massive amount of aoe and all the mob packs are basically just aoe them down and maybe intterupt one mob and thats about it.
Would be much more fun if we had lesser mobs who hit harder and there would be less numbers on the screen.
Back in tbc i remember mechanar was pretty open and had very small amount of mobs but when you didnt pull them correctly you would most definitely die. Right now you can just pull loads and aoe everything.

In the current dungeons you pull 3 mobs and they require attention with stuns, interrupts, pushes, cc’s from 4 people. Every mob has multiple mechanics you have to pay attention to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.