Dungeon finder doesn't work

Hi,

I only see a blank selector in the Dungeon Finder. It was working very well this morning but now it is unusable with all of my characters, Level 70, 57 and 11.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Came here for this, I am having the same issue, I have reset, reloaded, deleted cache, deleted wtf and nothing works - this is a server side issue and I hope they fix it asap as the game is almost unplayable right now. If you have been told to or are thinking of deleting wtf and cache like me don’t bother, all it does is delete all of your saved settings including addons and does not fix the issue.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Same Here. The only difference, i have the tab specific dungeon forced on me and i can’t change it or choose anything down below because it is nothing there. Went to chromie and chose Cataclysm for Classic Dungeons. No Success yet.

same here - i have a ‘Custom’ tab and clicking on the down arrow produces specific dungeons - menu options thereafter are blank - on all my toons regardless of level

1 Like

Some update: It was somewhat working for some hours with HUGE lags, but right now it isn’t working. Blizz must be working on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.