Dungeon finder in TBC

I would like to see the addition of dungeon finder. I really missed this in Classic.

This way we could group up fast and enjoy the little time most players have these days.
Since most players are older and have family/other thingsd that occupy us, we can really use a dungeon finder.

So Blizz add this please as most of the community would want this feature in TBC

25 Likes

If you are talking about the cross realm automatic group finder tool that teleports you to the dungeon then 100% absolutely not. Blizzars have been crystal clear about this.

If you are talking about the group finder list then yes we are getting some version of that in TBC Classic.

25 Likes

Is this another of those “I don’t have time to play this game” posts?

29 Likes

#Somechanges

They won’t add a modern Dungeon Finder.

But of course it’s not similar than it was years ago in TBC, maybe system will create a group automatically but players must go to the dungeon portal like in original version.

It’s fair solution for everyone.

Of course there is players who whine about everything, they just live in the past too much.

Some players have a real life outside of a Azeroth and Outland… Can you believe it’s true? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would actually not be against an auto-invite option. Maybe if you chack it as a voluntary thing, together with role and dungeon, and if another player checked he is up to “lead” the run, you will get invited to his/her party automatically. Then of course two of you still have to go to a summoning stone and get the others. Yes, that would be a nice update to the TBC system.

No, go back to retail.
This is the single worst system added to the game, that even the designers admitted was a mistake.
I didn’t leave retail to find the exact same crap that made me leave back in Classic.

If having to communicate with people without automated hand-holding is too much for you, don’t play a MMO.

21 Likes

There will be Classic Era realms.

Your dreams will come true.

You can do whatever you want with your guild and spam LFG channel for rest of your life.

10 Likes

I don’t really care much for the dungeon finder, it’s even the worst system added to retail though :man_shrugging:
Some people don’t like standing around for 1-2 hours spamming chat channels for a tank or healer.
It was probably one of the better things about WoW(I don’t use it aside from alts for leveling on retail, since I don’t touch below mythic dungeons)

But anyway, it doesn’t belong in TBC.

It’ll only really work with with cross realm dungeons, since there’s already a group finder in TBC - just without having to click the “invite” button.

There is a LFG tool in-game, it’s called friends list and Guild chat.

4 Likes

Could people stop pulling this out of their butt?

Your time is so precious that you can’t even find a group the normal way? That sucks for you. Fortunately, you can go to retail which probably better suits your needs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes, my time is precious.
If yours is not, then feel free to spam LFG channel for rest of your life.

I started playing WoW 2004, when you was in the kindergarten.

Who said I have problems to find groups in Classic?

Btw, only fetail noobs suggest ppl go back to retail.

That sucks for you. :grinning:

8 Likes

why not? its a good idea so we don’t need to travel anymore thats annoying if you do dungeons more then lvling.

3 Likes

Why are you butthurt? You’re asking for handholding, I’m telling you there is plenty in retail.

3 Likes

Handholding :grinning: Haha

It’s 2021 now, not 2004.

Spamming LFG channel is not the thing in modern gaming.

You just can’t admit it.

Obviously you are offended, but why? It was you who replied to my comment.

#SomeChanges is a real thing.

Accept it.

It makes your life easier.

7 Likes

But this is not a modern game 4head.

6 Likes

But it will be.

1 Like

Mate, if you want “modern gaming”, don’t play the “Classic” version of a game, which exists precisely to GET AWAY FROM “modern gaming”. There IS a version of Warcraft for “modern gaming”, and it’s the retail one.

So it’s pretty simple : you want “modern gaming”, you play a modern game. You don’t come pollute our non-modern gaming with your “modern” crap.

15 Likes

Travelling is part of the old school mmorpg feel!
Dont like it? Then play Shadowlands

5 Likes

No it won’t.
Its called CLASSIC for a reason.
You want modern gaming? Then play Shadowlands

8 Likes

Read my first comment, and think twice what I said.

Btw, it’s not in your hands what is modern gaming :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like