Dungeon finder level cap

Hi,

Returning player to World of Warcraft after many years, to the point, the Dungeon Finder lists classic Dungeons as 15 to 60. Does this mean you can still queue on level 60 or will it stop once you hit level 60?

I really want to tackle all the content and was thinking of doing all the Dungeons until I hit level 60, stop my experience gain at Slahtz until I completed all classic dungeons then resuming with leveling. Same for TBC, WotLK and so forth.

Should I stop experience gain at level 59 or 60?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome back!

According to this recently updated guide, all Vanilla dungeons are now available to queue at level 60, except, for some reason, Sunken Temple, which it lists as stopping at 58. I have no idea whether that’s an anomaly in Blizzard’s system or an error in the guide.

I was almost sure they, or at least some of them, were available at 61, with some scaling weirdnesses, but 60 seems safe, apart from Sunken Temple.

Keep in mind later that TBC and Wrath are now merged, so dungeons in the 60-80 range are now banded together.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great and quick response.

Afterthought - just in case you didn’t know.

You can choose to do “Specific Dungeons” instead of “Random” Dungeons in the Finder. Just select Specific Dungeons from the drop-down in the form before queueing.

If you do this as you go through the levels, you will leave fewer unvisited dungeons to be completed at 60. For example, if you hit 45 without having got Scarlet Halls in random, you could queue specific for that one. As I recall, while all dungeons are available at gigher levels, you are less likely to get a previously-lower level dungeon, so that might save you some unnecessary repeats.

1 Like

Hi @Gráinne, yep that’s what I have been doing, I’m trying to do all the content that’s possible for that first time experience. Really enjoying it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.