Dungeon system change random spawn

Hi , i got one idea to make all creatures and bosses in dungeons instances spawning generating random . this system now is rutine , tank shouldn’t do nothing just folow addon which tels him exacly path to go and where is mob where can avoid mob sorry but this must be a joke, its terrible booring , no creativity no skill need just addon , make dungeon funny please you can keep abilities of mobs bosses but random spawn at laest mobs and let the tank do his job and party enjoy the game
cheers

Would be a different game mode that can be fun. And probably for the classes that are not that cooldown depended. In the current dungeon design you have to schedule your cooldowns really well. And especially where you can live without using any.

As a tank… no thanks.

I have plenty to do planning routes and pulls to work best with the current week’s affixes. We had an element of randomness with the teeming affix that was removed at the end of BfA. The majority of tanks (in particular) hated it because it screwed up the trash count.

1 Like

For this to work, they’d have to redesign percentage and make certain mechanics much more bearable without depending on their arenas. Could be fun, but overall just seems hugely distressing and unnecessarily destructive for what it promises.

Fun for guilds terrible for pugs

so you enjoing watching addon this not make sense of course this is more fun with guild pugs or solo everything is more fun than enter instance an know here is 2 mob over there is 3 go exacly this way if no you are noob etc . just waiting when will be available addon which can follow addon and you can step out from pc.

ok i understand not everyone like my idea anyway i just share my thoughs because i saw many times unfair tank could be great but not going exacly this way and is automaticaly noob , no because hi did something wrong but hi didnt follow rutine and thats not fair .

I think your idea is good but given the current design it doesn’t fit.

Few things that must go before random dungeons:

Prideful must go
Bring back face tanking
Evenly spread the workload on the whole group and for pugs remove one shot abilities.

This is a problem with the community, not with the dungeons.

I don’t follow preset routes. I create my own, and change them according to the weekly affixes. If I’m playing with an unfamiliar group, I advise them of my route before we start. I also might have a little conversation with the healer if there’s something I need to plan to suit them (like the order the 3 angels in front of Devos are pulled, for example).

I also do runs as dps to see what other tanks do. Maybe I’ll find something that I’ll want to incorporate into my own routes (as I did in DoS the other day).

All of this makes mythic plus, and especially tanking, enormous fun for me.

We still got a random elements…DPS pulling left and right!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.