Dungeons are too easy

No offence, but if you regard a difference of opinion as mockery or belittling, then I question why you bother using a discussion forum, which is all about discussing differences of opinions. I haven’t attacked a single person, but I will attack posts if I don’t agree with their essence, which is the entire point. Try not to confuse that for an attack on your person. If you post something publicly and get defensive whenever it’s questioned as per the point of a forum, then I don’t know what to say to you. You say Toe-May-Toe and I say Toe-Mah-Toe, everyone goes home.

As said three times, pretty much everything in the game is easy when you know how. I can link videos of me solo’ing or duo-ing various TBC dungeons or solo’ing world bosses and casually dunking those TBC Heroics with all manner of teams – but that isn’t the point. The point (which someone else started) was discerning which is more difficult - BFA Mythics or Pre-Nerf TBC Heroics - and as explained, saying one is more difficult than another is NOT the same as saying the more difficult of the two is literally ‘difficult’. Try not to confuse the two as they are two very different discussions.

TBC Pre-Nerf, leading to nerfs, leading to the spiral towards accessibility (re. more ‘casual’ approach to content) speaks for itself. Without having in-depth mechanics, relying solely on massive tank-busting damage, clearing a TBC heroic back in the day (for regular Joe) involved forming CC heavy teams and/or duo-healer teams at a time when actually bothering to use CC and be more methodical about trash was a thing. BFA may be infinitely more mechanically involved than TBC ever was, yet you cannot compare Mythic0 to those old overtuned TBC heroics - they caused more headaches than BFA ever did (for people who were not in raiding guilds and/or had geared people totally used to slumming it through the ‘harder stuff’ quite casually on the daily).

The entire era and mentality surrounding the game was different as well, which causes a massive tangent, but we won’t get into that.

Grim Batol, there’s something that gives you a debuff and if you move then BAM ! you’re dead. There’s a similar debuff in Blackrock Caverns/. Even at 120 it’ll one shot you.

1 Like

Likes are not a big requirement for TL3. You have been misinformed.

2 Likes

I am! Wish I was getting likes too. :frowning:

2 Likes

I wonder what is it needed for TL3, then?
To mail them one of our kidneys? :smiley:

Receive 20 likes and give 30 likes. Just taking your profile as an example, you have given 795 likes and received 1.1k likes. Likes are not really any kind of barrier. The full requirements for TL3 are

2 Likes

Oh thanks for the info.
So I basically need to start reading topics and posts that I do not care about to be trusted. That is rather silly :smiley:

More or less, but make sure that you never post something controversial, because you’ll get 5 flags pretty fast, and you’ll have to start over.

Well its a mixture of everything, some players just dont desire to get better at the game, PUGs run this risk.

Yup sounds about right realistically.

no, because it’d Numb the Difficulty curve too early on.

not entirely true… its a SImple case of People able to buy boosting services to get geared with 0 experience.

game gives a free boost every expansion :stuck_out_tongue: how many people actually do the 120 levels these dayus?

or the person has a unwillingness or care to learn.

Do not worry, the most controversial thing I ever posted was to get back the CM armors.
I am absolutely not the type to seek conflict

Well, the thing is that most of the time you never know that your post is controversial. There are simply too many weirdos that get offended by anything. So in the long run, your chances to get trust lvl 3 are very slim.

I wouldn’t go out of your way to try and get a trust level. It has to be maintained and if you’re not naturally that active it would become a chore :frowning:

1 Like

I know, it just seems really strange to associate trust with topic /post reading activity

I just think it’s so that they ensure active participants on the forums who are more likely not to abuse things like posting image links etc. As opposed to someone who has been here two minutes and is on mad raging rant at Blizz.

1 Like

Would a 2 minutes ranter have 30 likes already?

I mean in general the reason why the requirements are there as a whole.

1 Like

Depends on the rant, but likes won’t help when you get a lot of flags too.

Somebody’s egotistical.

Yeah I get that it is better to not give a newcommer things they can abuse and to give people time to prove they are good boys.
But the reading “grind” every 100 days seem silly, unnecessary and excessive

Well, it is, but honestly tl3 doesn’t give you anything you can’t do anyway. If you just want to post a random image you can always make a youtube video and post it instead.