<Durance of Hate> H recruiting.

10/10/2018 19:44Posted by Grëgo
Keeneye it's almost FM time mate!

Yes indeed, that should fill some hours when no one is online for stuff ;p
Original post updated.

Also looking to recruit some nice dps.
Shameless *bump*
Bump, still after some dps who can raid wed's and mon's, gear not really important.
We are still plugging along but lack some dps, if you can raid from 8pm-10pm server time on wednesdays and mondays and would like a relaxing atmosphere to raid in give me a whisper ingame, other roles and socials would still be welcome.
Updated with my btag as I am alting quite abit.

Little bump as i see the new forums has made things go bad.

We are still after some dps and perhaps 1 healer to come do some chill pve with us, I can be contacted on xKeeneye#2469 for interested people.

Hi :slight_smile:

I want to join with my DK, and DH, if possible :slight_smile:

Yep just gimme a poke and we get you sorted for an invite Lamainiel.

Little bump to state we are still after perhaps 1 healer and some dps, we are now starting to give HC a go and are so far 4/8.

updated for progress

Bumping this with hope they have fixed my char select issues on new forums and with some new info.

As the xmas period is arriving we find ourselves short once more on players.
We are now focusing HC which we do with another like minded guild to make up for numbers atm. Our progress so far stands at 4/8.

We are looking for mainly DPS still with perhaps 1 healer, gear isnt so important as we are willing to help gear up members if undergeared through mythics and an optional Normal raid on Sundays.

If you are after a relaxed guild for abit of casual raiding please feel free to add myself on bnet (details are at start of thread) or poke Calandria or Sarasvaati for more information, Socials are also welcome.

+1, brought a tear to my eye to see one of the old Vanilla guilds awake from the fire. :slight_smile:

With the Xmas break now coming to an end we are still looking for fresh recruits to join our ranks to get ready for the new raid, all specs and classes welcome as we have a broad range of roles currently in guild.

Poke me or Sarasvaati/Calandria/Ergh if interested.

Hey all, spots are still open.

If you fancy a fun time moving through the new content with very little drama, come join .

We are currently 3 down with the rest to go on normal.

Raiding days are Wednesday and Monday, starting times are the same that Keen has stated.

All are welcome, no matter your experience. We are an old group of friends born from our Ravenholdt days.

We are always ready to chat, if you have any questions please pm any of us

Small bump for our progress, now 4/9 normal.

Still looking to add a few dps to our team and perhaps a healer.

As Sara said any experience is welcome as we are pretty good at getting people up to speed with tactics.

If you are looking for a small, close knit guild to do abit of casual content then get in touch with myself on bnet (info at start of thread) or sarasvaati or calandria ingame.

Hey!

I play a blood elf holy priest, and i’m looking to get into more content. Mythics and perhaps raids.

I havn’t played the game since Vanilla and BC, but i’m quite enjoying the new style of gameplay.

Wasn’t able to find any of you in game at the time writing this.

I’m interested to know more about your guild!

Hey there, sorry you couldnt find 1 of us online , we do play alot of alts.
Today is raid day so likely everyone is online after work hours, feel free to give anyone a poke or add myself on bnet (xKeeneye#2469) and i would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the guild

We are still looking for members for both Raiding and Mythic Plus. Mainly dps and some healers. Tanks are aslo welcome (gives me a day off :P). We are quite active and always raid on the times and days that Keeneye posted.

Little bump as I have been offline for over a week, still looking to recruit fellow chilled players to finish off normal raid and push onwards with heroic, also doing mythic keys most nights, give me a shout ingame or on bnet, barring that find Sarasvaati or Calandria.

oh f… :open_mouth: been away from the games since that time. think i will sub within the upcoming week, and possibly join if you are still playing :slight_smile: