<Durance of Hate> H recruiting.

Good day folks, Durance of Hate has woken up from hibernation and is now recruiting members for casual pve.

We are an old guild with a pretty small playerbase who right now are mostly doing mythic+, our goal is to expand abit more to get normal raid cleared then progress into heroic.

Our core comprises mostly of older players who have been raiding since the game launched, though we are very laid back and are scheduling most of our stuff around peoples work schedules.

right now we are looking for healers and ranged dps, though all applicants are welcome so long as they share our ideals.

If this sounds like the place for you or if your after more info feel free to give me a poke on bnet, tag is xKeeneye#2469

Small update to give our raid days and times.
Raids are done on Wednesdays and Mondays from 8pm server time until 10pm
Prot Warrior reporting in.
If full on tanks, I can join as Arms.

Semi-casual as I don't have the time these days to commit hardcore.
Available to raid upto 3 times a week
Poke me or Sarasvaati and we get an inv sorted for you bud
I transferred my toon last night when I heard DoH was up and running again. Some of the best times I've had in WoW was with this guild. I'll give you guys a shout tonight after work, hopefully you will take me back.
Been away a few days dru, just gimmea poke next time your on.

Recruiting is going well, could use maybe another healer and some caster dps
Hey,

Not played since Cata, and I’m a casual player mainly get a couple hours a night, would like a friendly helpful guild to chat and hunt with, and possibly not rage at me if I do something wrong in a dungeon but help me instead, let me know if I can join :)
Great bunch of people!
If this guild is half as good as in TBC days - This is the go to place.

.. And I only fought against them.

/Thaek
Appreciate the kind words guys.

Still recruiting, tanks and healers would be lovely.
Bump, chilled tanks and healers still would be appreciated.
bump down to kazzak idiot spamming threads.

Doing guild mythic+ nightly now, still after healers and maybe a few ranged dps, gear and experience levels not important as we are happy to help with gearing and friendly enough to help people learn things.
B
U
M
P
Little bump, did our first raid now and so far 5/8, could really use a few healers and some ranged dps
Shaman main here, I’m melee dps but have been gathering healing gear. Used to raid heal vanilla through to WoLK, since then i’ve dipped in on occasion. I’m casual, play most evenings 2-3 hours. You sound like a guild that would suit me, if you’ll have me?
Sounds like you will fit right in Raagh, just give me or Sarasvaati a poke next time you see any of us on in game and we get you sorted for an invite.
Hey there.
We are a small group of 3 players. A restoration shaman/balance druid, a discipline priest/subtlety rogue, and an arms warrior/blood deathknight.

We are currently in a guild but are planning on leaving later today because of a lot of mismanagement and unfulfilled promises from the guild leader with regard to raiding (we were promised a stable normal raiding environment, but instead we haven't had a single guild run since the opening of Uldir).

We are looking for a newly formed/reformed guild to be a growing part of it in a manner. We want to help the guild grow, while we ourselves grow with it. Please let me know if you think we can fit in Durance of Hate.
Hey there Pravum, thanks for the interest.

So long as you guys are comfortable with casual raiding (twice a week tops, sometimes once) then our guild would be more than happy to have you folks here.

Feel free to poke myself or Sarasvaati if you have anymore questions, we are both usually online daily after working hours
7/8 now and hoping to clear Uldir this reset.

Recruiting is now being scaled down, just after a few ranged dps spots to round out our team, poke me if interested.
Little bump down to unforseen circumstances, we are now recruiting a tank along with ranged dps, give myself, sarasvaati or calandria a poke ingame for more info.
Keeneye it's almost FM time mate!