Dusklight Razorwing bug

Today I “handed in” ten eggs to the nest in Korthia to receive this mount. I received the emote for each egg but no mount.

After opening a ticket I received a reply that said Customer Support never returns missing loot or items for any reason, even if it’s the result of a bug. The solution they suggested was “doing it again”.

Am I supposed to farm 10 more of these eggs in order to “possibly” receive a mount? This seems ridiculous.

I have a screenshot of the emotes being given as I handed in the eggs. Why is this a deadend?

Has anyone else received this mount recently? Is it reliable?

That’s because that “CS” responding to you has no access to your account to actually DO something… they’re useless script readers outsourced from India and such that only read the title and copy/paste their ‘answer’.

Close the ticket unresolved and try again.

This bug existed back when Korthia was current content… so i guess the answer to that is no.

I replied in an appropriately scathing tone…

It seems ridiculous. Is this the product they’re offering? Bugs have the final say?

These days, yes.

You’d be hard pressed seeing Blizzard fix old bugs unless it’s an exploit for personal gain… then they’d sort it quick.

What a waste of time this game is.

Same thing happened to me today. Logged a ticket also. Looks like there are more seeing feedback on wowhead.

Ask them to escalate it.

CS is pretty poor atm, you’re probably getting the lowest people on the totem pole who are just trying to close tickets.

I have exactly the same problem, 10 eggs in the nest but no guardians or mount

This is the reply on my second ticket…

I’ve taken a look into this and I believe that currently there are no known issues with this specific feature. Taking this in consideration, we are currently unable to make any changes regarding this. Also, I hope you understand that we Game Masters can’t provide hints of the game. If we give all the answers to players, it may take away some of the fun! On the other hand, please feel free to search for this on Wowhead. Here you can find some additional information and some suggestions/troubleshooting steps on the comments from other players that might have managed to find a solution or workaround. Afterwards, make sure to leave your own comment as well so you can help future players in the same situation:

My ticket history so far on this issue:

Me: Hello.

I finally got all 10 lost razorwing eggs to put in the nest in Korthia for the “Dusklight Razorwing” mount, but it won’t drop / didn’t get it in my bag. Wowhead said I could hand in all 10 at once, which I did, but didn’t get anything. The npc appeared but nothing happened. Is it bugged? I have no intention of farming those eggs al over again, took me weeks.

Thank you.

Support Modern WoW : If you are missing loot, try to log out, log back in, and then check your in-game mailbox, as the Postmaster system will send loot to your mailbox from the following activities: - Instances - World Bosses - One-time only treasure chests However, the Postmaster will not send: - Quest items - Bind on Equip items - Items left on corpses in the outside world - Profession items lost due to having no free inventory space - Currencies WoW Classic and Wrath Classic Unlooted items in WoW Classic are not sent to your mailbox. Items that aren’t looted will remain on the corpse until it despawns. Resetting an instance will cause corpses to despawn, and all unlooted items will be lost. Customer Support does not assist with reclaiming loot that was left behind for any reason. If you believe you have experienced a bug with looting, please report it as a bug: [link]

Me: Hello, I would like to get an answer from an actual gm rather than the auto response above which was unhelpful to say the least. Perhaps this situation is the result of a bug, but I am unsure. By all accounts it should have worked. (Please see the above ticket for details) Thank you. Good day.

Support Modern WoW : Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment! This is Game Master …, you can call me … at your service.

I can completely understand that you are facing issues trying to receive Dusklight Razorwing.

Allow me to check this one further for you.

After looking into this, I really apologize for any confusion you may have faced, but from our end I can confirm that this is working as intended, and it was not reported to be bugged.

That being said, I will leave a script below that you can use to know the number of eggs that were turned in, as this should be helpful in keeping track of the progress.

/run local count = select(4, GetQuestObjectiveInfo(64274, 0, false)) print(“”…count…“”)

Furthermore, note that the progress has reset after the release of patch 9.2 and that turning in eggs while in raid group does not count towards the progress.

You may find more insightful information by following the wowhead link below.

[link] (cannot have them here apparently)

If there’s anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to send another message. Thank you for reaching out to us, GM …

Me: Hello.

Thank you for looking into this, but it didn’t solve anything. Going to the wowhead link just shows many more players have encountered the same problem and no gm has come up with an actual solution.

From the wowhead comment section for this mount (posted 7 days ago):

"Turned in 10 eggs at the nest and nothing happened. Received the screech of gratitude emotes 10 times but the matriarch did not fly down and I received no mount. Opened a ticket and received this response:

“Customer Support does not assist with missing or undelivered loot for any reason, including if it was caused by a bug.”

—“Same thing just happened here… Better hold your eggs untill this is fixed.”

—“Got an automated reply when I submitted about this a week ago. I have credit for 6/10 and when I turn in the remaining 4 none are credited. The updated reply I got today told me: “In this case we are not aware of any known issues affecting the quest to get the mount.” I am opening a bug report and suggest everyone else to do the same so we can get this fixed.”

—“I contested the ticket response, and received a reply saying they couldn’t verify that I had turned in the eggs. So I sent them a screenshot of me getting the screeches, but the ticket has been open 3 days or so with no reply.”

—"Please add to the bug report for help with expediting this fix: [link]

“Turned in 10 eggs at the nest and nothing happened. Received the screech of gratitude emotes 10 times but the matriarch did not fly down and I received no mount.” perfectly describes what happened to me, as well.

As for the script, it says 0 as per the bug (and yes, it can’t be anything but a bug since none of us hallucinated handing in the 10 eggs). Sorry for being passive-aggressive at this point, but… I’m angry.

I will be submitting this as the bug it clearly is (what else would you/blizz call it if not a bug? / it’s not working as intended). Perhaps whatever team is in charge of such things should just make the egg drop rate 100% since they won’t deal with this, that way we can farm 50 eggs and click that damned nest to death.

Thanks for reading. I know you’re not to blame for this.

Have a nice day.

First ticket submitted 5 days ago / Last ticket submitted 30 min ago.

Yeah, the GMs are stonewalling me on this as well. I don’t think they realise how long it takes to farm these eggs for a drop that may or may not happen. Ridiculous that they won’t even acknowledge it.