To not be rude to our international community this is posted in English, but we are in fact looking for Dutch players, just because it’s easier making fun of eachother or communicate in general on Discord in our native language.
We currently are a small friends guild called Omega Trihards consisting of players who came back to WoW classic after having played Vanilla and a few expansions. We play WoW in a casual pace (one or two exceptions) and now that a few reached 60 and some more getting close, we concluded we should expand if we like to play higher level content with the guild on more regular base, and eventually raid.
We are looking for any class or level really, though 40+ would be prefered to not stay behind to far. Most important is you have the right attitude and a good sense of humor, and very important, not be offended easily because we can be considered fairly “not politically correct” or “overly sensitive” when it comes to joking around.
- Guild runs in dungeons, having a laugh while collecting our gear
- Premade PvP when Battlegrounds finally arrive
- Raiding, guild only would be cool, but cooperative with a friendly guild is also quite possible
- Enjoy yourself! We do not stress or argue about gear, a wipe or anything really
What can we offer?
- Fun mature group of people
- Discord server
- Casual gameplay, going for all content eventually but at an easygoing pace
What are we looking for?
- People who speak Dutch and use Discord during events
- Mature in attitude and sense of humor
- No stress, drama, rushing, greed
- Be helpful and have some patience when needed
Just send me, or anyone you see online in our guild a message if you are interested or require more information! Either for joining up, or cooperating on content eventually.