Dutch player looking for Guild

Hi I am currently looking for a guild to actively play in.

I’ve began playing World Of Warcraft since begin MoP, I’ve played legion for a while and then I quit for 2 years. Now I want to start playing again because of the Shadowlands launch.

At this moment, all of my characters are on the Burning Steppes Realm, this doesn’t mean I want a guild on this cross realm, I am okay with transfering.
I currently still have three lvl boosts, 2 for lvl 110 and 1 for 120

My Experience:
I’ve played World of Warcraft actively for about 4 years. In these years I’ve learned a lot about what to do and what not. Because of my age back then I didn’t really play it with the intent to grow as much as possible but just because I enjoyed the game. Now I’ve decided to start playing again and to take it more serious. The last two years I played I have raided a couple times, I would say I have intermediate experience. I really enjoyed playing PvP in my first years and I didn’t really try PvE yet, when I participated in a ‘rewind’ of Wotlk I realised what I missed out on. Farming gold and leveling was the thing I focussed on in the first years, PvE and PvP later on.

What I offer:

• Ability to adjust to situations very fast
  • Ability to learn quickly
  • Active playing
  • Offering to transfer Realm and Race + Use all my lvl boosts to join the guild
  • Helping with guild tasks whenever needed
  • Play the classes that are needed the most for the guild, I have leveled a lot of classes and I enjoy all of them.
  • A good listener, leader and dedicated person
  • Advanced Experience with the game

Looking for:

• A guild with a great community, preferably having their own active discord.
  • A guild that can help me learn fast, I will try to figure everything out fast on my own but tips are always appreciated.
  • A guild that is actively raiding and striving forward with the goal to always make progress.
  • People that are also leveling so that I can level with them to make it more enjoyable (Not neccessary but prefered)
  • Honest guild, if you don’t like something tell me, if I don’t like something I will say it too. This is just common sense

Please add me on discord to get to know more about me:
Roel#5312

Hey Ithraldir,

I tried adding you on Discord because I’d like to have a chat with you about maybe joining our guild but it seems you are currently blocking friends requests on discord :wink:

Feel free to add me instead:
Xarial#9250
(Btag xarial#2863)

Kind regards,
Keata

Aloha mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch

Greetings Ithraldir,

My guild (Horde, Saurfang) is currently recruiting new members after an extended time of inactivity. Despite being small in active members currently, we have a few active veteran players (who are also Dutch) who are actively leveling in anticipation of Shadowlands.

Due to our current predicament of revival, I cannot promise that we’ll be actively raiding until we get more numbers and see where we stand.
As for community, that’s what we’re all about. We’re building a place where everyone feels welcome and at home.

Our current active hours are in the evenings and weekends due to work schedules. I’m generally always available on Discord (Veletala#8483), so if you’re interested and have any questions feel free to DM me.

Add me on discord :slight_smile:

Done XD. Hope you’ll join us, if not all the best mate.

Added you on Discord : DirtyHaribo#0676
nederlandstalig