[Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

07/08/2018 22:40Posted by Gemir
We are back in force to steal your dwarves!

https://i.imgur.com/gQlHRqB.jpg

Also stealing the spotlight at the Cathedral. And why do my blinking eyes look like chasms?

That's honestly kind off creepy, laddy.
Nice lineup though.
07/08/2018 22:40Posted by Gemir
We are back in force to steal your dwarves!

https://i.imgur.com/gQlHRqB.jpg

Also stealing the spotlight at the Cathedral. And why do my blinking eyes look like chasms?

My suspicion that you are working for the old gods seems to be correct.
Good to see you guys back up and running, will have to make myself known as I've been guildless for too long now!
Well I know who to be on the lookout for when I level.
08/08/2018 15:24Posted by Hraldan
Good to see you guys back up and running, will have to make myself known as I've been guildless for too long now!

08/08/2018 22:27Posted by Uurist
Well I know who to be on the lookout for when I level.

Yer welcome laddies!
Good to see the finest dwarven guild I've ever met is still alive and kicking after all these years. Don't know if you remember the old crimson vagrants living in Ironforge, thinking back on that we really weren't the best rpers but I'm glad to say we at least had fun despite the endless annoyance we must have been back then.
09/08/2018 09:22Posted by Varthos
Good to see the finest dwarven guild I've ever met is still alive and kicking after all these years. Don't know if you remember the old crimson vagrants living in Ironforge, thinking back on that we really weren't the best rpers but I'm glad to say we at least had fun despite the endless annoyance we must have been back then.

That's a lot of years back, I myself were part of the guard force who met you lot as you took refugee from the Holy Anethion and Chapter of holy light, along side with my clan mate Spyre Stouthammer, Thief Catcher!
A bony finger passes by a list of Dwarven names, accompanied with sounds of approval at those clearly and neatly put to paper, grunts of annoyance at those that were scribbled down in haste. Then the old knuckles come to a sudden halt. There, a name so besmirched with ink that one can hardly make out where the vowels end and the consonants begin. Then, a delicate puff of vanishing power, diligently rubbed in with a soft brush, to be softly blown off the page, taking wasted ink and insecure work with it. The ink dipped point of a quill is carefully put on the now empty spot, leaving behind a geometrically shaped script that is nonetheless graceful and easy to read.

That will do.

A generous amount of pounce now flocks down on the newly penned letters. A mere handful of seconds later, the record is tapped on the table thrice, and the words, dry and secure, are locked between hundreds of pages as the book comes to a close, waiting for the next addition.
I remember playing with you guys back on Defias Brotherhood many, many years ago. You were and still are the best dwarven guild I've ever met. I hope you come back with full strength this next expansion, and best of luck to you, my dwarven brothers!
09/08/2018 14:09Posted by Salmoneus
I remember playing with you guys back on Defias Brotherhood many, many years ago. You were and still are the best dwarven guild I've ever met. I hope you come back with full strength this next expansion, and best of luck to you, my dwarven brothers!

Under what name were you?! I've been part of The Three Hammers since the start of Wrath of the Lich king and STILL KICKING IT!

Love to see old timers like myself. <3 And I'd say we've already gained a solid fotting now on our relaunch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVIGju-rSho

I might have tweaked the lyrics a bit!

Three hammers high, in the burning red sky
Forged in the fire, protectors of dwarfkind
Three hammers high, for the clans we unite
Fight for our lives, as we hold up the three hammers high!
10/08/2018 18:04Posted by Gilran
I might have tweaked the lyrics a bit!

To be fair, we usually do end up coming to protect the manlings from time to time.
Oh my - Three Hammers! I thought the guild had disappeared. Excellent news
Nice to see you guys starting up again, I had fun with y'all with the wetlands rotgarde event a good few years ago now.

Best of luck recruiting, love Baergund (if you remember me) xoxo.
11/08/2018 11:57Posted by Riluo
Nice to see you guys starting up again, I had fun with y'all with the wetlands rotgarde event a good few years ago now.

Best of luck recruiting, love Baergund (if you remember me) xoxo.

Thanks man! There's always space for oldies to come back ;)
We had some great fun with Clan Stormheart this evening. We socialized and Gemir got his belly bruised by old Grahda.

https://imgur.com/a/k1O40uO

I'm looking forward to their next meeting!
11/08/2018 21:51Posted by Gemir
We had some great fun with Clan Stormheart this evening. We socialized and Gemir got his belly bruised by old Grahda.

Ah, the good old belly slap game, eh? Dalbrom here almost beat the clan record. That is, until Grahda himself decided that instead of slapping, to kiss Dalbrom on the cheek.

Not his proudest moment to lose in such a fashion, but an unforgetable moment nontheless.
Cool to see dwarf RP alive and kicking!
Man, I remember RPing with you guys back when you were still <Dwarven Rifle Squad>. Glad to see my favorite bunch of shortstuff is still doing well!
Nothing seems to keep you down :/