[Dwarf/Earthen-RP] Dwarves of the Morodnir šŸ”

I hate double posting but just had to throw some screenshots up from last nights event.

With a lease from the warrior city of Strom, the Morod and Dwarven friends delved into the depths of one of Arathiā€™s mines. There we explored a hitherto as yet un-prospected set of chasms and passages leading deep into the earthā€¦

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Long story short, we found lots of shiny, for which we are very pleased.

:pick: :hammer_and_pick: :mountain: :coin: :gem:

Also! We may have delved greedily, and very deepā€¦ but no Balrogā€™s (as yet) were harmed in the making of this underground expedition.

:japanese_ogre: :bridge_at_night: :man_mage:

8 Likes

Rock and stone!!

2 Likes

Titans!

I do love a wholesome story telling session with a good campfire.

:camping: :fire: :european_castle: :man_mage: :beers:

Imgur

2 Likes

With an upcoming campaign fast approaching it was time for us to head out from Ironforge after our well deserved rest.

Weā€™re off to help our Strom friends in the Accord, but it wasnā€™t a short journey, so we decided it best to be incorporating some fine Gryphon Riding training provided by Thane Throrgar from the previous nights.

:eagle: :mountain_snow: :hammer_and_pick: :cloud_with_lightning:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

With our goal reached at the rendezvous point, we set up a forward camp in preparation for our allies arrival!

:evergreen_tree: :camping: :crossed_swords:

Imgur

Naturally we needed to keep in practice, and partook in some sparring.

Vedir once again proved his wild-card move of a Drop-kick finisher was unstoppable even by Donarā€¦ While Jurag and myself duked it out with a bit of magic.

Imgur

Naturally he fought with fireā€¦

And I opted to fight fire, withā€¦ Duck? :duck:

Imgur

(I laughed at leastā€¦ :man_mage:)

Weā€™re now settled in and ready for another blast of an adventure!

Imgur

8 Likes

Spent a better part of this evening rping in the western plaguelands with a handful of guildies has a wonderful time.

Later I learned of some very interesting things that were being revealed about the next expansion.

Some wonderful stuff. The more I see of it the more I feel like it is a dozen or more adventures in the making.

While there is still a good while between now and war within there is so much good stuff waiting for us that I cannot keep quiet about it.

After our role in the battle against the Amani is over we shall leave the North for a time and begin our own jpurmey towards the War within with a new story we have been working towards we have dubbed ā€œthe woe of the worldshapersā€.

More on that wonderful adventure later.

For now if you are looking for heartfelt moments of company and adventure then get in touch with us and see if its for you.

5 Likes

What if the War Within is actually the friends we made along the way?

3 Likes

I donā€™t often toot my own hat-- horn? Hat. Someone elses Horn, anywayā€¦

But I got a recent commission by the amazing KR8! (you can find them on ā€˜xā€™)

I canā€™t stop looking at it!

:heart_eyes: :man_mage:

Imgur

10 Likes

Me and the boys have been punching Amani for the past 1-2 weeks :love_you_gesture: never a dull moment with this bunch. (I guess technically there were some longshanks and a few elves there, though they were mostly getting in our way)

Shoutout to Thurian, RIP :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah, from what I heard Thurian had a battle plan, but it fell flat.

2 Likes

Our latest plot begins! A venture in to the wild, dark heart of Kalimdor!

Seeking an alleged Earthern reliquary known only as ā€˜The Forgeā€™. How will it go awry this time?

:palm_tree: :hammer_and_pick: :skull_and_crossbones: :lion: :t_rex: :bow_and_arrow:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Only the DM, RNG-jesus and our own Dwarven whismy will decide!

Adventure is abound with the Morodnir around!

Khaz-Morodi!!

:mountain_snow: :shield: :hammer_and_pick: :cloud_with_lightning: :volcano: :man_mage: :crossed_swords: :ram: :eagle:

8 Likes

The adventure has just begun, but a lot has already happened in the lands of Kalimdor, I am looking forward to what transpires next! :heart:

4 Likes

Adventure ahoy! Fun to be had over the horizon! Events, ventures and a WHOLE expansion of DORF?! :muscle: :beers:

What are you waiting for, GEā€™ IN 'ER!

5 Likes

The Morodnirā€™s set out from Honorā€™s stand and finally arrived at Windshear Hold in the barrens. Here their search for the foundry began with a more modest quest as the company sought to gain the favor of Lord Fallowmere of Windshear Hold.

Setting out to replant some of the devastated forest the Morodnir had some time to reflect on the damage caused and I like to think they got out a little bit wiser.

With Lord Fallowmereā€™s favor secured the group is one step closer to finding the secrets buried beneath Stonetalonā€™s mighty peaks.

6 Likes

If there are no physical items and the treasure is the friends we made along the way, somebody will get stabbed.

2 Likes

The enemy right?

ā€¦Right!?

1 Like

If I know Vedir, we all best watch our backs for the coming days :eyes:

2 Likes

Bold of you to asume you cannot get stabbed from the front.

3 Likes

Just catching up now butā€¦Hrutoth has a blue hat?!:man_mage:

1 Like

I didnā€™t choose the blue Wizard hat life, the blue Wizard hat life chose me

:wink: :man_mage:

What about the red wizard hat life? :stop_sign:

1 Like