Dwarf/Wildhammer guild

Hi everyone any Dwarf/Wildhammer guilds still going? I did hear a few have now folded and is something I am interested in.

2 Likes

I highly recommend these lads and lasses!

5 Likes

Dwarves of Morodnir, of Hammers and Hollows, and the Three Hammers, Clan Stormheart I think aswell. Don’t know if Three Hammers are about, and perhaps I got the Clan’s name wrong, it’s been a while since I saw those guys just remember they did stuff in Twiligh Highlands.

Anyways those are the only dwarf RP guilds with consistent characters that come to mind

3 Likes

All a great bunch too!

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout! Berarch! Yeah we do muck about in Ironforge and dwarven lands - so just give a shout or a holler if you want to swing by! :grin::beers:

And yeah - Stormhearts are the :fire: But, are currently on an hiatus. Three hammers seems to be as well but I am not sure and Hammer and hollows I have only seen a few but looks like great toon and have really good TRPs :+1:

I hope you find a place for your wildhammer :eagle: Happy to help however I can :beers:

3 Likes

League of Modimus

Quite a few Dwarf guilds popping up and active right now, I wish you luck and hopefully you find the one for you!

And to throw our hat in the ring, give the Morodnir a glance! :mountain: :hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

I ALREADY GAVE THE LAD AN :beer: SNOWBEARD! GAH! Cries in iron

No haha, but doing good :beers:
I actually forgot to link in my post …. OOPS!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.