Dying in duels

So first me and my friends been experiencing this strange bug when we die at the end of duels. All of them. If we duel with others we still die but we can’t kill others. This still hapens if the last hit is like a 50 dmg dot. We ‘ve been experiencing this bug for a few days know and its really annoying. Second oh my god i had to spend like 40 minutes to figure out how can i report this. First your in-game interface sad that i can find a submit bug-report button IN-GAME. Even though it is not true, there is none. then it redirected me to the us forums which i didn’'t realise and it took me like 10 minutes to figure out why does it says that i didn’t have any lvl 10 characters. Then i found the eu forums but surprise surprise there is no bug report topic. I am one of the people who always said that this current blizz hate is only happening cuz people think its cool to hate on blizz and i never really understood it but this current customer support is a DISGRACE UNNACCEPTABLE! Bring back the old one pls.

Bugs are reported in-game. You probably missed the bug report. I do agree with you about the UI, it is pretty bad.

Esc → Support → “Submit feedback or bug report” is under the search bar, leftmost button of the big graphical images which pretend to be icons but fail.

One of the Green posters will probably post their helpful screenshot as you are not the first one to get confused by crappy UI.

Occasionally dying at the end of a duel, has been present since vanilla. It’s not a new bug.

It seems to have a greater chance of happening if your opponent gets off a DoT cast just as the duel ends, and you end up with the DoT still ticking on you instead of being removed at the end of the duel.

As requested