Early Access Countdown Thread!

Less than 12 hours to go! What will you do first? Create an earthern? Jump straight into levelling your main to 80?

Got an all nighter planned or just going to have a quick look come back tomorrow/over the weekend?

I don’t have an early start tomorrow so I plan to stay up and do some levelling and actually be part of a “launch” for once :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I’ll start leveling right away, if the servers hold up.

Several of my friends will be in our voice chat, so it’ll be pretty social. I don’t plan on an all-nighter, though, but who knows! Ideally I’d like to be in bed by 4am at the latest. Tomorrow is another day!

But I’ll at least do a full level and check out the first Delve. It unlocks fairly early, roughly after an hour or 90 minutes or so of questing.

1 Like

I will make a quick trip around the dragon isles, hoping for Valdrakken to load quicker with all of you going to another continent.

Then I will go back to farming money in Cata classic or maybe joying an ony pug on SoD.

this type of thread is something I would expect Twiluna would make :eyes:

2 Likes

Why? Are people not allowed to show a little positivity and enthusiasm on the WoW forum?

Sorry, didn’t know I was breaking the rules by creating a thread to discuss a relevant WoW topic on the official WoW forums. Next time I shall run it past you first to make sure it is ok.

5 Likes

hey now, no need to be negative. you did no wrong :rose:

3 Likes

I wonder where do i have to park my character if i done harbringer n magni intro?

1 Like

I don’t know actually, I only did beta at the beginning and you went to some big tauren dude in Org.

I’m guessing Dalaren though.

1 Like

Dalaran is fine. You get the “go to Dalaran” quest even if you’re in Dalaran already. You’ll then have to go down to the sublevel and talk to Khadgar (where the pre-event portals are currently). Then there will be a few short quests and you’ll be sent to the first new zone.

3 Likes

Login to all of my characters and place them in an inn - in the hope of starting to gain rested XP. Then go away with my family for a long weekend (doh!).

Hoping rested XP starts to build up from EA start, and not the global launch, but will see in due course what is what.

3 Likes

I don’t believe you can. It required the completion of the campaign as far as I recall.

5 Likes

You can’t do that until you’ve done the campaign.

I shall be sleeping, hoping I can get out of bed in the morning to play it before d&d and just take my time levelling and absorbing all the newness.

4 Likes

Damn it Puny!

4 Likes

Oh well, I will create one as soon as I am able to and just level my lock tonight :grin:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m getting on the sesh then playing until ~2am.

Then I’ll play all day tomorrow when I wake up. I accidentally committed to an IRL thing tomorrow so I can only play until ~5pm, otherwise I’d play from waking up until going to bed.

1 Like

At launch I’ll probably go to sleep. The day later I’ll level up this priest.

@Punyelf That’s Balto! I’m surprised that I remember his name right away after years of not watching that movie.

3 Likes

i didnt buy it/
its not worth it at all
ill wait for my normal release day.

1 Like

I wonder if we will have to download a patch again before midnight (the time, not the expansion!)…

1 Like

I’ll go to the beach for 5 hours and when I get back then I will start leveling my main.

1 Like