Earth Shock visual bug?

Helllo everyone

Lately I stumbled upon a weird visual bug with Earth Shock. I only started to see this during this week. It could have been around for longer, who knows?
Basically after hitting an enemy with Earth Shock, 1-2 seconds after the animation I notice a bunch of earthy particles on my screen flashing one time. It is most visible when I am in melee range, so it definitely is something with Earth Shock. So far this has been the only spell I know having this issue

I have recorded this visual bug to easily illustrate what I mean. I have disabled all add-ons and demonstrated this in a second video.:
Earth Shock visual bug?
Earth Shock visual bug without add-ons

Not included in video: finishing off an enemy with Earth Shock often shows that flashy earthen particles without showing the actual animation.

Upon resetting the interface and WTF folder - through the .old renamnig - I noticed t hat this bug did not happen anymore after a couple of shocks. However, I don’t think this garantuees that the problem is gone.
I would need to find out what is actually causing this. My main folders contain add-ons and weakauras to faciliate my experience as a visually impaired player.
An Earth Shock duplicating spell effect bug isn’t really that bothersome but it’d be favorable if someone has had a similar problem and can tell me what is causing this.

Thank you in advance
Sharpening

Are you sure it’s not the start of lava burst?

It is sadly not. The particles reappear without a Lava Surge proc, nor initiating the Lava Burst cast.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.