"Easiest" mount farms?!

I wanna make some gold for farming mounts and sell in AH. I only farm atm the Ruby Serpent,which is very ez to farm. ~1 hour farm and u get the 10 skyshard.
Can somebody tell me more farmable mounts like this?

Captured Dune Scavenger Sethrak in Vol’dun
Reins of a Tamed Bloodfeaster Blood Trolls in Nazmir
Goldenmane’s Reins Tidesages and Quilboars in Stormsong Valley
Chewed-On Reins of the Terrified Pack Mule Hexthralled Humans in Drustvar

Great Sea Ray Fishing in Kul Tiras and Zandalar

Reins of Poseidus - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Swift Lovebird - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Minion of Grumpus - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Coalfist Gronnling - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Garn Nighthowl - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Very much doubt unless they have recently buffed the shard drop as it used to be 1-1000 kills per shard .

i quote

Farming: Skyshard
Skyshards have a low drop rate of about 1/1000. They can be found in Treasures of the Vale (from Golden Lotus Dalies), Small Bag of Goods (from rare spawns in the Vale) and looted from most mobs found in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. There is also a chance to get shards from archaeology within the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
These shards will have to be farmed. During this farm grind you will get a ton of gold from greens, motes of harmony, and cloth. I also found a nice epic ring, and a few nice blues to sell. Best times to farm are early in the morning and late at night when others are not questing. Some days multiple shards will drop for you, other days you will get none. RNG based. The add on Rarity will help you track your drop rate.

The best mobs to farm are the “Sprites” or “Tricksters” found in the vale. They are of low health and respawn fairly quick. They can be found depending on the dailies from Golden Lotus. Slateskin Troublemakers are best to farm when Mistffall Village is on fire do to the daily “My Town, It’s on Fire!” and “Sprite Plight” During these dailies the sprites run through the town kicking over buckets of fire. Once they do they get a DOT debuff “on fire!” which will slowly kill them. You can tag them and just wait for them to die. This is where name plates become very helpfull in targeting them. I picked a spot near the cow (at 33.34/72.68) so I could pull that too. While the cow no longer insta respawns, it still can drop shards, and will repspawn every minute. From here, you can easiy tag all 4 incoming sprites and the cow.

Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

3 Likes

Wowhead have also been doing a 12 days of Christmas easy mounts to farm guide. It’s currently on Day 7

Ah ty so much. :slight_smile:

Yeah but those are not sellable on ah, no?

My bad I misread

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.