Auto-Login

[Outdated (patched)]
[Thread pending deletion]

10 Likes

Is this to stay logged in on those mega servers to avoid re-queueing?

Why did Blizz let so many people join one server? Are there no safe guards to limit new players joining untill blizz manually put a lock on them?

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly what this is for.

As to your second question, most people that remain working at blizzard have the IQ of a Putin supporter. They lack any common sense to have had prevented any of this.

4 Likes

I have zero knoweldge about how the servers work - but seems a big design flaw to not have some form protection against too many players going to one server built in automatically - they could always adjust it manually if needed.

I honestly dont understand why they allowed the ques to get so bad, did it happen in an extremely short time? A massive influx of new players?

My automated realm population protection discombobulator device would have helped

(We call it the A.R.Pee.Pee.Dee.Device for short in the gnome workshop)

Are there no cool Gnomes that work for Blizz anymore fixing things?

Tbh Blizz should start suspending people being online for too long, they already suspended people for “afking” in bgs so this would fit to their mentality pretty well, would also lower ques so win-win tbh.

Zabra smell more bans coming. :joy:

3 Likes

You are talking trash again. Anti-AFK in BGs is bannable because it’s griefing and it’s ruining the battle for everyone else. The two are not even remotely close.

Defending a tower totally ruins the game for everyone, yeah right. Anyways what you are proposing is a direct misconduct against the ToS Blizz is providing so idk what you are on about really. I actually do hope people doing this end up getting banned by a banwave when some major content hits, would serve them right.

Please post a quotation from the ToS that this Anti-AFK method violates. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

If you are honestly stupid enough to believe that using an external software, detected or not by the anticheat, does not violate the ToS then I really hope seeing you presenting your previous message to the customer service after you get suspended.

The .txt file is absoltely legit and that’s how the game is intended to work (the .exe is programmed to recognize the file). You don’t even need an autoclicker. The .txt file logs you back immediately once you get disconnected. No queues. :slight_smile:

Okay so now you modified your post to take out the 3rd party programs out of the method. If wow really has an built-in method for keeping you logged in then of course there are no arguments towards not using that. However knowing Blizz I would still not risk it though, the av “afking” bans were obviously aimed towards lowering queues with really shaky ground to begin with, so I would not be surprised if Blizz decided to also suspend people staying online for too long and slap some another shaky excuse for doing so. And if they did this, I honestly would not be too bummed about that.

That would be fixing symtoms of a issue instead of the actual problem. People do this because if they dont, they cant get back on. Would be an extremley bad way to fix this “problem”.

I do it. And ill continue doing it - as long as there is huge queues. I agree with OP on mirrorservers. When popularity of the game starts to go down, just remove mirrorservers.

You are yet again talking trash (not that your statements towards “auto-clickers being bannable” was not enough trash-talk to begin with). Your scenario is less plausible than Diablo Immortal being stripped out of all of its P2W elements. The sad part is that you know what you’re saying is 100% ridiculous yet you like to scare people anyway.

1 Like

The way Blizzard is doing things recently and in the past have been pretty much what you are describing. That is why I am speculating that they might do such things in the future too, even if what they will do is not even close being objectively fair or healthy to the game or the community.

Telling people you would get banned for defending a tower a few months back would have had the same reaction from you, but I guess here we are.

I honestly can’t take anything you say seriously at this point. Sorry. Just a simple browse through your posts and topics you’ve created makes it evident that you are a troll. E.g. t/thanks-for-not-adding-lfd-right-away/353979

P.S.: I get it, you were banned for defending a tower. Get over it.

1 Like

The grand RDF conspiracy guy is the guy id definitely take 100% serious though! lmao

Thanks fam. I knew you would appreciate it.

Just dont have too much fun enjoying RDF! :slight_smile: