Easy Heal for Beginner

What is the easiest heal spec for a new healer in arena?
P.S. I dont mean OP

holy paladin

overall if every healer would be on the same strength disc priest probably, but holy paladin is best choice atm in both strength and easyness.

Or any random plate dps with the awesome new addition to the game <3

1 Like

Rdruid right now because it forgives redicolous amount of mistakes.

R-druid is very forgiving for new players especially at low MMR due to the amount of burst healing, sustain and the ability to be a tanky boi. only issue i think which might suit you playing paladin or priest more would be setting up CC since you wouldnt need to do any big casts

Paladin players: rdruid
Druid players: hpala

Chose your bias.

5 Likes

I am playing both hpala and rdruid (currently even leveling second hpala) and if we talk about what is easier its hpala.

You cant rly oom, you got immunity that will save you no matter what. Also a lot of panic cooldowns. Low mobility will hurt for sure. You need good traits to rly play hpala that is super bad.

Aa rdruid you usually must pre-bear burst or you are dead so you need some prediction, hots are powerfull because risk of getting intrrupted is small. Your mobility will allow you to kite most melees. Sadly rdruid dont have panic life saver like hpala. Yes, ironbark is strong but still someone can die. You are also very weak vs purge/dispell.

Overall hpala is much more forgiving and easier to play.

i played monk hpala and rdruid.

Imho druid is not “easy” it’s strong, but not easy, you still need to swap forms “default/travel/bear/cat” always.
You still need to “read” whats going on, not just react, there is no saving cd’s, only ones which makes hots stronger so you need to have those before in the first place.
you have answers, but i still think if you messed up it’s punishing.

So for “easy” i would go monk hpala rdruid
(strong) is another thing.

Depends what comp.

But with retarded paladin, you can survive still one minute no problem.
With retarded druid you’re dead.

Mistakes of druids are easily exploitable and visible. But it’s hard to notice when Paladin mess up, usually that is when he uses cooldowns too fast. Which on lower rating doesn’t matter that much.

On the other hand, Rdruid has many upsides that Paladin lacks (the mobility being huge one).

So if you ask skill floor, then you can play decently paladin easier than druid, because he guarantees life even if you mess up for a few seconds. If you ask about mediocrity, I’d say Druid is easier, because he cannot get kicked easily and if he does, he still can bear / kite and has HoTs ticking.
If you ask about absolute min maxing (DK pet kick kinda things) then Paladin is easier.

Both can be learned decently on decent rating. As Druid it’s hard to manage mana (know when to HoT full HP target and when not to, etc.), as Paladin it’s hard to manage cooldowns (because without them, the healing sucks).

But if you ask easiest healer, I’d say Monk. Hpala and Rdruid are harder than Monks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.