Easy way currently to farm Mark of Honor?

Hm. I just found one in Shadowlands. The WQ tooltip did not specify a MoH for this quest, and I did not get one.

In Dragonflight, I do them, and even though I don’t see MoH on the WQ, I get one every time.

Long as you’re 51-59(if you have a character with threads active) or 60+ with world quests unlocked.
Also you need war mode turned on to see the world quest at all. (also worth looking into wowhead instead of checking shadowlands to be honest :') cause to see the world quest you have to be in a shadowlands zone unless fixed post 10.0)

1 Like

I am using World Quest Tracker, so no problem regarding visibility range.

Isn’t it yet another design blunder if you can do PvP world quests made for level 60s with level 70 chars? Or just considered the same as open PvP where you can nuke lowies anyway?

I mean, you could do these world quests at 50.
Also all legion and battle for azeroth pvp world quests and activities are available to all as well. It’s a design decision. World pvp was always about slaughtering people and let’s be honest, most people who engage in it would feel delighted to have an opportunity to kill someone who can’t fight back. Aaaanyways, the pvp world quests have plenty of pve stuff in them, like carry orbs, kill npcs and such, so if you don’t like fighting people/you find none then you have an opportunity to just avoid that

1 Like

Play Solo Shuffle as healer.

They want marks of honor not depression.

i never farmed nowadays but before: random bgs , weekly quests against all the odds (alliance) and the WQs across the past 3 expansions maybe grant marks of honor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.