Echo of Mortality available even for basic edition buyers?

Thank you x

I had not seen that yet.

I have to say I’m less than impressed. So you essentially get a transmog set for not buying the edition that it came with.

4 Likes

Now we all just have to never pop out that mount to make sure no one can get the quest :smiling_imp::rofl:

4 Likes

Heroic Edition

Includes everything in the Base Edition, plus instant access to a Level 120 Character Boost and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm flying mount. The flying mount grants a quest for the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmog set.

I do feel misled

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. And i still havent even grinded all those echos, maybe i wont even bother now :joy:

You should just get it eventually doing daily stuff.

Yeah i know, i’ve just been slacking on those after i hit neck lvl 70 :sweat_smile: only doing m+ doesnt give much echoes :joy: but every now and then i do some naz or mech and get a couple of pieces. Think i lack only 9 now :blush:

We have new content soon enough, you’ll be busy then :wink:

I know :hugs: i’m just lazy when it comes to grinding :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Personally I believe its a bug that they could not work out how to fix so now its “totally legit intentional”

2 Likes

I was thinking the same :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I just want to say I really like your mog :slight_smile:

Yeah I think you are right. It was unforeseen, now they can’t undo it.

Ok boomer.

A part of my soul dies each time someone says this

3 Likes

There’s any reason to need an NPC to give the quest? Could be automatically assigned when you purchase SL heroic , no? :thinking:

1 Like

Most seem to have taken to the official blue post about this topic to respond to now, in case anyone else wants to express their views

“The Master said, “If your conduct is determined solely by considerations of profit you will arouse great resentment.”
― Confucius

But I hate proverbs

Huh, hadn’t really read this. :neutral_face:

FU Blizzard. :rage:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.