Echoes of Ny'alotha in Mythic+

It feels you have to burn yourself to farm Echoes of Ny’alotha, because it is extremtly LOW. Only 15 per level, which it is very poor. You should get at least 400-500 at 15-20+. Thanks!

2 Likes

Mythic+ is already the exclusive source of residuum, it drops the most amount of gear in the game in comparison to all other sources and is a repeatable content that you can finish hundreds of times per week, unlike the other sources of echoes.

Being limited was a good decision.

4 Likes

then you havent had the pleasure of farming shreds of insanity yet.

5 Likes

… I do ? Maybe when you have pressure on ranked PvP matches, but otherwise, no- I do not think you have to (or to be more correct - I do not think I have to).

If you feel you should, then of course - a mythic raider will do it. But we, as players, have responsibility to know our own limits.

I technically could, should etc but … where I am now - progressing end of Nyalotha in mythic, my gear does not make much difference any more (its all now tied to my l2p). Could I min max it on fine details? Sure, but I have to put things on perspective and see “is this worth it?” Now I could buy ‘certain stat stacks’- but its not on vendor now anyway, so I just do my assaults, do emissaries, when feel like it, vision, when feel like it and wait for next loot rotation. I have 7 days to decide what to buy from next rotation.

I do m+ when I feel for it. But burn myself out just for the sake of Nzoth kill ? My guild wouldn’t want it; my friends wouldn’t want it.

So i play and collect echoes and keep eye on vendor, but my gear is good enough and pretty well compiled not to need to go ape on echoes.

1 Like

yeah, you re supposed to work towards corruption at a reasonable rate. people really want instant gratification these days.

4-500 per m+ would be the absolute overkill, its good how its now combined with the other sources.

1 Like

at +16, you get 240 a dungeon.

Say you do 10 dungeons a week it’s 2.4k

I think that’s consistent enough.

At the rate we are going now, you can be clad full in corruption in about 4-6 weeks if you do all kinds of activity, I don’t like it and I think it is way too fast.

There is no need to speed up the operation.

2 Likes

You’re wrong OP, you don’t need this all today. And stop posting in all italics, its weird.

2 Likes

If we get lucky with the corruptions that are on rotation that is.

I’m pretty sure 6 weeks covers all possible corruptions.

It’s a dumb move on blizzard, because say if there was expedient rank 3 right now, and it won’t show until the next 6 weeks.

Players that farm for 6 weeks will stay sub-optimal for 6 weeks and then suddenly gain a HUUUUUUUUUGE power spike.

I’m talking, nearly 30%-100% dps increase in power.

Makes no sense really.

There is, isn’t it?
Maybe i’m not picking up the sarcasm.

They could’ve just given us a proper vendor :frowning:

There is atm, already bought 3 and gonna buy a fourth one today but that’s a different story.

For my warlock who has 3k echoes right now, I probably will be able to buy maybe one, and then if I farm long enough I’ll stay sub optimal until the next expedient rank 3 pass.

What blizzard should do is either make it so if one rank appears, all the ranks appear or just make it so you can buy all the corruptions with no rotation at all.

And I seriously think they should reconsider the prices and increase them, as the purpose is catch up and giving player agency, not turning it to MDI levels where you easily get full gear.

Why don’t you just passively earn them instead of putting your life on the line by trying to farm 20 mythic+ every day :smile_cat:

Not hardcore enough.

1 Like

Some people really love it hardcore yea, what was it “each to their own (?)”

If ya ain’t gonna hardcore, ya gon’ be a lame-o.

I mean 240 for timed 16 is a joke. You could win 10+ arena 2s games in the same time frame and those reward 50-125 echoes per win.

There must be a difference between a rigged encounter and improv one, we might face a 10 Gushing Wounds player as opponent who bought 40 WoW tokens to oneshot you on arena but you fight against brainless npcs on mythic+

1 Like

10 gushing wound player? that might happen once in 1000 arenas. They take literally 1 minute with my gear. Either I burn both of them during my combustion or we leave the arena. Please stop using extremes as your prime example.

Personally it’s not a method I’m interested in farming but Kyrel did another post with time vs return on mythic plus.

I believe you, fire mages need some nerf that’s for sure :smiley: We had a match against a Fire Mage, his partner didn’t join the fight hence it was 2v1, I was checking my phone since it was a freewin, my screen started to shine red because of low hp all of a sudden, had to use Commanding Shout to survive…

By the way, have you ever got shot with Net-O-Matic around Aq’ir assault boss 2 weeks ago in Uldum? I remember shotting a Blue Troll mage with pink goggles similar to you, he kissed the sand and died, I was surprised why he didn’t blink to prevent fall damage :smile_cat: