Echoes of Ny'alotha in Mythic+

I have been summoned :smiley:

What needs to be said is that 2 Arena wins on 0 rating give you as much as a +10. So probably rated arena is the fastest way to farm echoes.

I do not run from alliance. I melt them.

2 Likes

The amount of echoes you get from m+ is so low, it’s honestly not worth doing.
Just spam 3s and get ~2k an hour.

To earn the same amount you need to play well below your usual rating and still throw games here and there to keep your MMR low enough. Otherwise you either end up with longer games as healer/dps or, if you’re high enough up the ladder, ridiculous queue times of 5+ minutes depending on the time of the day.

well? theres your solution. just play arena if you are a pvp god and able to constantly win and think its faster then. :woman_shrugging: i dont really see the problem here.

you are not meant to get corruptions within a day or two.

1 Like

Not if you actually have some rating, I’m afraid. It’s a wonder how a win at 0 rating and a win at 2400 rating reward the same amount of echoes. :thinking:

im half and half on this… i do think it should be increased but not by an insane amount… 15 is too low though, id be happy with 25/30 per keystone level, seems more reasonable

Higher rating give more echoes, but doesn’t wowhead say it starts at 75 per win for 0 rating and goes higher with the rating?

Wasn’t it 50-125, where did 75 come from

tbh regarding information regarding corruption, alot of it was speculation and thats whats confusing to actually whats been announced

I might be wrong on the Arena but if it’s 50, then 0 rating is still 3 wins = 1 M+10 - making Arena arguably more efficient

But you don’t consider other rewards from mythic +10, end of the dungeon 455 gear whilst arena 445 and mythic+10 also enables you to acquire a 480 iLvL azerite in 3 weeks whilst all arena bring you is a vendor trash worth of 60 gold.

Hence people shouldn’t expect the same rewards from them and I think +10 is easier than even a random rated arena match.

Cool fam, one class max can 2-3 boe, so the rest 7 should come from rng (which is either ultralucky, but i doubt anyone has 10 gushing wounds). Yeah, seems p2w.

If you only do +10 its 6 week, u need to do +15 ones if you want that gear in 3 weeks.

Do you even math, I personally suck at it but luckily I have calculator. 475 random azerite pieces are 4750 residium, +10 gives 1700 weekly, 1700x3 = 5100.

Hm i thought i get 1700 for the m+15. Then i said nothing.

Well, you learned now :smile_cat:

No way. I get ~60 per win at 2200+ rating.

Do we know that corruptions are rotated within pattern ,or it is random ?

Nope, but I think if it isn’t in a pattern then things will be super dumb and it’s gonna a huge salt show.

A saltocalypse

1 Like

Unless you run with 150+ corruption, they don’t give 100% dps increase