Elderly Wow chars/NPCs?

How does one spot these National treasures?
Quests. Npcs. Cause so far I’ve found it real hard to locate a old NPC

Anyone been to a Elderly homes Discotec?
Damn momma, hot sauce guaranteed!

2 Likes

You don’t remember having to walk super-slow with the old lady Highmountain Tauren so she could see her grandchild?

6 Likes

Very vagely I’m afraid.

Sorry. but we are the kind of dudes that, when the teacher took us to the library to sample and collect some literature, we chose Lucky Luke and Asterix.

1 Like

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Granny_Smith

2 Likes

Paladin class hall has a bunch of people moving around with walkers and wheelchairs, I’d start there.

2 Likes

Ah. The classics. Highbrow literature :face_with_monocle:

Also there’s some supposedly “old people” in Elwynn related to the various farms’ quests. And let’s not forget the old hag Tyrande, she’s pretty ancient.

1 Like

Well the Nightborne are pretty old, they have been isolated only for 10,000 years, imagine how long they lived pre isolation :thinking:

I’d say 20,000+ :flushed:

1 Like

Don’t remind me.

Highmountain tauren female:

I know Ethel. She’s actually a very fast walker. She just thinks it’s funny to mess with tourists.

4 Likes

Ages have passed since I first heard the call of the elements on Draenor. Did you go back? I heard there were some that went back… somehow. . I could not bear to see my old home as it was. Before the darkness. The war.

Yes, but you did not come to me to hear the ramblings of an old orc. You do not judge me as the others do. My age… this chair… I am not the frail thing the others see. My power is all around me, amongst the stones and the winds.

1 Like

Her home was ruined by the flood. She used to ask players to lead her to her grandson but seems that people didn’t like the quest. Blizzard did remove it so now she sits in the middle of her flooded house and nobody comes around to help her. :sob:

1 Like

You reminded me…

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Another reason why they probably removed it is because Alliance players kept trolling and killing her so horde players can’t level and progress.

I remember being guilty of this back in Cataclysm (I think) though I was a child/teenager back in Cataclysm, so that was my way of acting childish. I only did it once though

A friend said he’d found me in Classic:-

I have no idea if she still roams SW in Retail.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.