ELE Lightning full build (no fire spell) need feedback for viable

I’m testing a build(Stormcaller) for the shaman that does not use fire spells but only lightning and ice,

The talents are( BYQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoVSSJJJlItENEUQiEAAAAAAUSAkQJEFIFRSLSiSLBA)

I admit there are link feats with important nodes that are useless, but technically it seems to work, in this case there is no downtime, most of the time you will be using FrostS which boosts spell natures, LighB or EarthS, and when the CD is finished, even the Lightning Lasso, which takes boost for all ticks, so.

A normal opening rotation is SK, IF, FrostS, LighB, EarthS, LighB, LighB.

Use the air pet, and alternate FrostS with LightB, and EarthS, and Lightning Lasso.

You will see that when the 4 FrostS ends, the icefury cd is totally or almost ready to use so that you have to start over and every second IF cycle, you can reuse SK and LL, the pet usually at the end of the 3 IF cycle.

I don’t know essentially how to use the PET because it seems more convenient to go only for EarthS and LighB and to start the IF cycles at the end.

In this case with high talents and mastery you go basic with Lightning Road and Mountains will Fall.

You won’t miss FLS and LVB.

Lighting Lasso, if I now do 2.3 with an no crit LB with the bonus given to me by FRS, with the lasso a normal boosted HIT is 4.3k(certainly it doesn’t gain mastery but it does a lot of damage, and the cd is reduced thanks to the node of talents).

I wanted to hear from you experts what you thought.

Regards
Soulearth from Italy

Try’d it the copy past don’t work

piccolo aggiornamento

it can be used only in case of opening and at each reset of stormkeeper, Lavaburst and flameshock, so as to have 20% through master of elements and 20% through electrified shocks, therefore every 50 seconds, and then normally go cyclically of icefury, lighting bolt and lightning lapse,

In mythic boss moving without add , +or- 2 minutes of fight 31k of dps

take my build its fun

my intent is to create a build focused only on lightning and ice, without having to use spell fire, the build and the rotation I’m following, is paying off, even if there are some dead talents that must be taken.

[image]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.