Ele or shadow

Hi folks!

I have a necro orc ele shaman and a venthyr shadowpriest both at or nearly 40 renown and 200ilvl. Which one would you recommend for duels, wpvp, and casual BG?
I will only do arena to get better gear, but for that low level both would be viable, wouldn’t they?
I will do some dungeon fun healing with both resto and disc, but mainly solo as dps. Also, I like the gameplay of both equally.

I think you’ll easily have 10x more fun as ele over shadow, ele has a lot more freedom with casting since it has numerous more instant casts which are impactful. Its definitely a very strong, solid caster which you can comfortably stack regardless of spec atm too since its utility is very god.

2 Likes

I have an ele shammy alt and it’s too much fun to pass on. Easily my fav rdps spec atm :blush:

Don’t get me wrong, mindgames and mc are fun spells and the class fantasy of spriest is cool, but I just prefer the st burst and mobility of ele. And lasso.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.