Ele Shaman looking for guild and M+

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a guild to give my Shaman (Elemental) „Vætulus“ a nice home. I have been playing WoW for about 18months now (so might still have questions about old content), previously on another Alliance realm. Can’t afford a new BattleTag with several char trans, so I am after a fresh start on Silvermoon to get a fair bit of distance to my previous ‚playmates‘ as they were not of the right mindset, not suited for my ambitions in this game and additionally having a bad influence on their community/surroundings – including me. Basically, I got out of a bad relationship and looking for a new community.

I am looking for a mature guild-community, who can be relaxed and fun, as well as ambitious and striving for the best at the same time, happy to help each other and share their wisdom without patronising – as I give that in return. I have established myself in the game and have been raiding Antorus 1/11M & Uldir 4/8M on a casual level and going towards proper mythic raid.

Doing the next step up in the game, ideally with a nice bunch of like-minded people, who have similar ambitions. It might take a couple of trials to find the right group as I am sure it is a 2way thing between give/take and being compatible as a team. I’d like to find a regular raid as well as daily M+ - perhaps even find a patient person who’d be happy to introduce me to PvP.

Any further questions will be happily answered. /w me

Hey Vætulus,

Give me a message KRYSIZ#2224 or in-game as I think we’re a good match for you.

Logik sound perfect. Maturish guild, we do have a right laugh in discord. 5 nights a week we push keys, 2 nights a week raid.

Very close knit social guild, some really good and funny people.

Message desema if you’re interested

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.