Elemental Aspect Wolf Skins for Shamans

Hello fellow WoW players and developers,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a suggestion that I believe many in the Shaman community will appreciate. Just like Druids have different skins for their cat form, I think it would be fantastic if Shamans could get unique skins for their Ghost Wolf form based on the elemental aspects.

Here are a few ideas for the skins:

1. Fire Aspect: A wolf engulfed in flames, with fiery eyes and a blazing mane.
  2. Water Aspect: A wolf with a flowing, water-like body, perhaps with waves or bubbles.
  3. Earth Aspect: A wolf made of stone or earth, with glowing runes and a rugged appearance.
  4. Air Aspect: A wolf with wind effects, such as swirling air or feathers, giving it a more ethereal look.
  5. Lightning Aspect: A wolf crackling with electricity, with sparks dancing across its body and glowing eyes.

These skins would not only add more customization and personalization for Shamans but also enhance the immersion and connection to the elements they wield. I hope the developers consider this idea and I would love to hear the community’s thoughts on it!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

3 Likes

Would also be nice if alliance shamans could get some alliance themed ghost wolf skins, like maybe ram form, talbuk form etc. But yeah ghost wolf form is pretty underutilized by blizzard.

1 Like

I was thinking about it during Shadowlands. To add some glyphs for Ghost Wolf, making them coloured based on Covenant you are with. But this Idea would be great, but I would focus more on reworking this class, not only specs, Class as a whole needs rework, and what is scary is that there are literally 2 months left until launch, and doesnt seem like Shaman gets any changes this expansion and IF ever…

1 Like

yeah sure as blizzard the small indie company could come up with a free skin after 20 years lol
guess hell would freeze first.

might as well wonder why we dony have ghost raven flight form and ghostcraeler (pun) swim form

probably because

1. it doesnt make money for them
  2. they dont care about shamans

maybe just not wolves ? we have a raptor skin so its withing the realms of posibility we could get other animals.

A tabulk for draeni would be nice, maybe a plainstrider for Tauten, ram for dwarf the list could go on

More cosmetics is never a bad idea.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.